• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Twice Smitten, Once Shy! (487)

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
"Hi my sweet Pachirisu-chan!"

Gotta love Musashi's Engrish.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This is easily one of the best D/P episodes and one of the best episodes of the entire series hands down.

The comedy in this episode was top notch, just about everything Pachirisu did was hilarious. These episodes also show what a good character Hikari is, willing to let Pachirisu go just because it didn't listen to her and messed up her hair...only to feel really bad afterward.

What I really liked near the ending is it actually looked like Ash and co. LOST to Team Rocket for once. How damn cool was it to see Pachirisu go with Jessie and take off by balloon, while Ash, Hikari and Brock were stuck to the ground and couldn't move? It actually seemed like the good guys lost for once!

The music was amazing. It makes me sad knowing the dub is going to gut the soundtrack of this episode, the morons. Hikari's theme seriously rocks and those cowards at PUSA are probably going to remove all of it.

Great animation as well, this episode is proof that having actual GOOD animation makes an episode better to watch. Loved the expressions in this episode, especially James' hair after he was shocked. I loved Hikari's antics with her hair, and the poses she made with the mirror in her tent were damn funny.

Excellent episode, you have to be a sadist to not enjoy this. One of the best D/P episodes and even of the entire series.

Neo Mario

How'd these get here
Wow I liked how Pachirisu uses blue lighting instead of the usual yellow kind

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Anybody notice that Jessie mentioned Johto in the episode? I have no idea what she said but I heard the word Johto.

S. Suikun said:
Gotta love Musashi's Engrish.
Indeed. I spotted it immediately, and was very amused. Megumi-san seems to be using lots of Engrish for Jesse lately...

And she's absolutely right: Pachirisu is a kawaii little bugger. Kimi no Soba de as the BGM for the chase scene was hilarious, period.:D

Hummm... Do I smell irony, Cyber?
You know it.;)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Pachirisu's so cute!And is the only electric Pokemon besides Pikachu a main character has caught!

uber gon

Accept Change
Darn, I was hoping to see Discharge in the animé.

Other than that, neat.

lehaiman

Random Trainer
Pachirisu is so cool but it looks don't like Hikary

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
I liked this one it had lots of funny moments and reminded me of the early days of the first season.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
What I really liked near the ending is it actually looked like Ash and co. LOST to Team Rocket for once. How damn cool was it to see Pachirisu go with Jessie and take off by balloon, while Ash, Hikari and Brock were stuck to the ground and couldn't move? It actually seemed like the good guys lost for once!

Please, no matter what Team Rocket does, they will always lose even when they are so close to winning. This isn't the first time that in this scenario that Team Rocket lost at the last second. (it surely won't be the last)

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Who cares? I was just making a comment. No need to start your obnoxious anti-TR bias.

Isn't character bashing supposed to be against the rules in this forum? There are a lot of people who have broken them lately.

Dax

Legend
I have to say that Hikari is one of the best characters of the complete anime, I think she's the best character pokemon has ever had. Lots of development of her and we can actually see that she's a character that cares about her pokemon but as well for her development as a coordinator. The animation was beautiful and Pachirisu is hands down one of the best pokemons of the anime. He's not tiring like some of the other pokemons, he's funny everytime he's on the screen.

Hands downs one of the best episodes, it had everything, emotion and a great balance of comedy.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
why did hikari captured the pachirisu two times?