• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Twice Smitten, Once Shy! (487)

She actually tried to release it after Pachi's little hyperness/electricity problem became clear. After the Rocket-ference(and a pep talk by Ash and Brock), she asked Pachirisu to join the team again.

Bliksem

The Quirky Quilava
I'll play the sadist and say that the episode, with the exception of its rather amusing chase scene, was quite boring to me. It looked pretty and everything, but that doesn't change the fact that I wanted to fast forward through it. Luckily, the next episode looks far more entertaining to me.

Anyways, I'm glad Hikari got a Pachirisu. It was one of the Pokemon I predicted she'd end up with. I can't see her with too many more. Its antics are amusing, but its personality is really draining. I typically dislike overly hyper characters like that, and I hope that it's toned down just slightly over the coming days. I can't wait to see its battling prowess.

I haven't spoken too much about the episode because, well, other than that chase, and the TR battle (which actually didn't make too much sense to me), it was rather forgetable to the type of person I am.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Who cares? I was just making a comment. No need to start your obnoxious anti-TR bias.

I hope you are not saying all this just to force me to like Team Rocket.

Still, I admit they did beat Ash & Co this time only to be outwitted by the pesky Pachirisu that Jessie seemingly caught.

Maestro Kinético

I loved the drama in this epp. Hikari's sad scene was great. It was boring though, and the colour scheme continues being the same.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
It was boring though, and the colour scheme continues being the same.
Well, the grass was green, Hikari's skirt was pink, the sky was blue....

Boring? This episode was pretty exciting, although I'm surprised you found the drama to be good in this, especially since this was more of a wacky episode then dramatic (which is good IMO)

Dax

Legend
Well, the grass needs to be green, the sky needs to be blue and Hikari's skirt needs to be pink and Pikachu needs to be yellow. There was really nothing wrong with the colors.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
After watching this...I don't know, but I laughed hysterically when Hikari caught Pachirisu. Why? Because Ash and Brock suddenly just floated in from both sides.

Also, the entire chase scene was made of win. Wish Greggle and Sudowood were their too...heck, putting in Team Rocket's Pokemon chasing after it would rule as well.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Yeah why do people insist on finding ridiculous things to complain about?

Some people just don't like comedy and ditzy female characters, I guess.

Hikari's antics alone made this episode amusing, with her girliness about her hair and the way she went nuts over Pachirisu.

The only reason to not like this episode is if you don't like episodes aimed at girls. Which is understandable, but half the show has been aimed at girls since AG began which was over 4 1/2 years ago so these people are wasting their time.

Dax

Legend
The point is that even if you are a man Hikari is a character the can entertain every gender. The scene when she was looking at the mirror was golden...it was funny as hell. If the show continue to make episode like this even that is an episode aimed at girls I'm going to be happy because to be honest, Pokemon rgt now is way better than when they focused everything in Ash.

Maestro Kinético

The point is that even if you are a man Hikari is a character the can entertain every gender. The scene when she was looking at the mirror was golden...it was funny as hell. If the show continue to make episode like this even that is an episode aimed at girls I'm going to be happy because to be honest, Pokemon rgt now is way better than when they focused everything in Ash.

That's true, hr miniskirt does entretain men.

Well, the grass needs to be green, the sky needs to be blue and Hikari's skirt needs to be pink and Pikachu needs to be yellow. There was really nothing wrong with the colors.
Today 4:44 PM

The same bright green with bluish green mountains in the background? it looks like a fairy tale. Hikari's dramatic scene should have had rain, leaves falling, wind... Like when Ash was attacked by spearows. That was a supberb episode with supberb coloring and ambient.

uber gon

Accept Change
I still say Pachirisu could've showcased Discharge.

Greggle showcased Poison Stab.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
This was an excellent episode, One of my favorites so far.
Pachirisu has gotta be the first ADHD pokemon we've seen so far o_o
I hope we get to see more hyper squirrel action across the anime :p

If they're sticking with "Together" as the opening, They're gonna have to re-draw some of the Hikari scenes o.o

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
. Hikari's dramatic scene should have had rain, leaves falling, wind... Like when Ash was attacked by spearows. That was a supberb episode with supberb coloring and ambient.

It can't just suddenly rain, thunderstorm, and have leaves fall in an open field, can it? Besides, that would of been incredibly overdramatic and idiotic.

But here, I made a simulation of it:

[IMG139]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/Yukiwarashi/Hikairo.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Dax

Legend
Drama is not portrayed by amazing environment because drama is portrayed by emotions and feelings. I agree that a cool environment help but really, if the scene brings emotion, who cares about leaves falling and a hard rain?

Maestro Kinético

Drama is not portrayed by amazing environment because drama is portrayed by emotions and feelings. I agree that a cool environment help but really, if the scene brings emotion, who cares about leaves falling and a hard rain?

Yeah, but that fairy tale environment ruins the drama. That's why backgrounds are used to transmit emotions.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Open fields and mountains that have been in almost every episode since day 1: The ultimate fairytale experience.

It was an OK episode I suppose, although not as funny as I'd hoped it would be. But considering they actually made a real attempt at injecting some personallity-rich fluid into Hikari's cranium, I can let that slide.
Pachiris (Pachirith?) being worth a considerable amount in entertainment value also made for a decent deal. We haven't had an energetic pokémon to this extent since Totodile, but thankfully they're handling it a lot better this time around.

And as a side note: did Chinami provide the voice of Pachiris? Because it sounded similar to Achamo on a number of occassions.