• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Twice Smitten, Once Shy! (487)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Tsk, I so wish that Jessie had gotten Pachirisu: the shock gag would've been far more entertaining if it was with her. The gum blaster part made me laugh: the odd positions that they ended up in from standing up didn't cease to amaze me. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked that Hikari used both Pochama and Mimirol to capture Pachirisu since it showed her growth as a trainer. Pachirisu ended up being such a handful given its knack of zapping everyone and ruining Hikari's hair. When Musashi won Pachirisu over, I was worried that she'd catch it, although Pachirisu showed its intellect when it tricked the Rocket-dan.

Zamin

This was another really good episode, the series has really improved. I even liked Dawn in this episode! I am loooking forward to see what happens next. Pachirisu is so adorable!

Leonhart

Imagineer
I do kind of wonder now how things might've turned out if Musashi had kept Pachirisu by the end, which would've been a huge plot twist, yet it could've worked.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Seeing her catch the thing, release it and then catch it again was just dumb. She shouldn't have given up

Well she was still a newbie, so it was right that she would fell discouraged and surrender Pachirisu. If I was her, I would have done the same thing in her place.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I sincerely wish that Hikari had tried harder to control her new Pachirisu before she released it. It just seemed as if she gave up on it way too quickly.

Daizy

I call you honey
The first Electric type besides Pikachu to join the ranks and a riot of an episode. Dawn's hair sold this episode as much as anything else.

Scorbunnie

Pachirisu's ADHD behavior made me like it so much more than I already did and Dawn being selfless enough to release her Pokemon made me like her a lot more too.

Ordinary trainers would never release their Pokemon like that except for Paul but he did stuff like that for his own selfish reasons.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Scorbunnie said:
Ordinary trainers would never release their Pokemon like that except for Paul but he did stuff like that for his own selfish reasons.

I wouldn't even compare Hikari and Shinji in this case since Hikari obviously released Pachirisu because she didn't think that they were a good match. She was being mature about the whole situation and simply wanted what was best for Pachirisu.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I really like how this episode shows that while Dawn is very confident and gets up when most other people wouldn’t, she has a defeatist, insecure side to her as well. I appreciate how that makes sense given how most things have not gone immediately well for her as her journey progresses; she really has to work hard and overcome her weaknesses to succeed. That’s something that no other Pokégirl has experienced to this extent this early on, and it just makes her future development hit all the harder.

Honestly one of the best capture episodes for a female companion