1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

twilight princess temples vs. ocarina of time temples

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will start off with water temples The water temple in T.P. was really fun and challenging compared to the short yet confusing water temple of oot.
    So I would have too say the T.P. water temple is better. Anyone to do the next one?

2. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Nobody like the Water Temple, no matter what game it's in.

3. Jagged

Jagged Well-Known Member

In my opinion, Twilight Princess at least had some originality with names. I mean, OoT temples were just generic: Forest Temple, Fire Temple, etc. Twilight Princess temples also had much more interesting and very well though out locations, such as Snowpeak Ruins, and the Temple of Time.

4. this is for all temples. And water temple is cool because I am an pisces and I like water. I mean its cool because of the landscape and because it is challenging.

5. Thank you jagged for appreciating the twilight princess landscape. zelda rocks yahhhh! ^_^

6. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Meh, Twilight Princess was overrated, the Wind Waker was the superior game, with the better dungeons.

7. I admit wind waker was a little bit too good! :) Yes I am an huge wind waker fan. But on to the topic. The fire temple of oot was better than tp fire temple because of the mid bosses to me.

8. Ampy

Ampy Light The Stars

The Great Bay Temple was my favorite temple in Majora's Mask.

I prefered the names and locations of Twilight Princess' temples, but I think I prefer Ocarina's temples.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  9. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

Twilight Princess had better temples and they felt really fresh however Ocarina of Time's were harder. Then again (please don't hate me for this) Twilight Princess was the first Legend of Zelda game I ever played and I've been hooked ever since.

I wonder how Skyward Sword's temples are going to be like.

10. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

Hard, I bet.

Is anyone else thinking that Skyward Sword is similar to Majora's Mask? Not like the plot and stuff, but like the comparisions on which they were released?

11. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Aside from both being the second Zelda core title on a particular system, we don't yet know nearly enough about Skyward Sword to try and claim a comparison towards other Zelda games.

12. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

The comparisons that amount to, "It's on the same system,"?

Yes, god forbid that happens, Zelda II, Majora's Mask, Oracle of whichever you deem worse, Minish Cap, Four Swords Adventure, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks.

Wow, look at that, seven titles released on a system that already had a Zelda game. Let's count how many main games there are total...oh, look at that, 16! Geez, with a ratio like that(7 'repeat' system appearances to 16 titles), it's fairly obvious that platforms seeing multiple Zelda games are far and few between.

13. woot21

woot21 super noob

I preferred The Great Deku Tree to the first temple in TP. Though you got a better item in TP's first dungeon.

woot21 out dawgs

14. blaze boy

blaze boy Aka SamuraiDon

Er I did I thought it was kinda fun and challenging. Wait a minute why is there two Zelda threads?

15. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

There's also a third one floting around on the second page or sumthin

16. AmpharosFanatic

AmpharosFanatic Well-Known Member

Personally I prefer Twilight Princess' dungeons to the ones in Ocarina of Time. I just like the environments and bosses and general puzzles more, even if they are all pretty easy. Ocarina of Time does have the Forest Temple going for it though, which is probably my favorite Zelda Temple so far of all time.

17. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

Because the moron OP made a Zelda discussion thread, then thought it'd be best to make ANOTHER thread for a Zelda discussion.

And here we are.

18. Hey whats your problem? ^_^

19. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Even if you disagree with the means of expression, I think the point is a reasonably valid one, don't you? That you unnecessarily made two threads about the same franchise in the span of about an hour, for whatever reason?

20. For one the first one was made for twilight princess so you are all technically off topic and the second one was made for all things in the zelda games! ^_^ hmph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.