• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

twilight princess temples vs. ocarina of time temples

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start off with water temples The water temple in T.P. was really fun and challenging compared to the short yet confusing water temple of oot.
So I would have too say the T.P. water temple is better. Anyone to do the next one?

Jagged

In my opinion, Twilight Princess at least had some originality with names. I mean, OoT temples were just generic: Forest Temple, Fire Temple, etc. Twilight Princess temples also had much more interesting and very well though out locations, such as Snowpeak Ruins, and the Temple of Time.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Nobody like the Water Temple, no matter what game it's in.

The Great Bay Temple was my favorite temple in Majora's Mask.

I prefered the names and locations of Twilight Princess' temples, but I think I prefer Ocarina's temples.

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Twilight Princess had better temples and they felt really fresh however Ocarina of Time's were harder. Then again (please don't hate me for this) Twilight Princess was the first Legend of Zelda game I ever played and I've been hooked ever since.

I wonder how Skyward Sword's temples are going to be like.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I wonder how Skyward Sword's temples are going to be like.

Hard, I bet.

Is anyone else thinking that Skyward Sword is similar to Majora's Mask? Not like the plot and stuff, but like the comparisions on which they were released?

BCVM22

Aside from both being the second Zelda core title on a particular system, we don't yet know nearly enough about Skyward Sword to try and claim a comparison towards other Zelda games.

fhqwhgads

Yes, god forbid that happens, Zelda II, Majora's Mask, Oracle of whichever you deem worse, Minish Cap, Four Swords Adventure, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks.

Wow, look at that, seven titles released on a system that already had a Zelda game. Let's count how many main games there are total...oh, look at that, 16! Geez, with a ratio like that(7 'repeat' system appearances to 16 titles), it's fairly obvious that platforms seeing multiple Zelda games are far and few between.

woot21

super noob
I preferred The Great Deku Tree to the first temple in TP. Though you got a better item in TP's first dungeon.

woot21 out dawgs

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Nobody like the Water Temple, no matter what game it's in.

Er I did I thought it was kinda fun and challenging. Wait a minute why is there two Zelda threads?

AmpharosFanatic

Personally I prefer Twilight Princess' dungeons to the ones in Ocarina of Time. I just like the environments and bosses and general puzzles more, even if they are all pretty easy. Ocarina of Time does have the Forest Temple going for it though, which is probably my favorite Zelda Temple so far of all time.

BCVM22

Even if you disagree with the means of expression, I think the point is a reasonably valid one, don't you? That you unnecessarily made two threads about the same franchise in the span of about an hour, for whatever reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.