• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

twilight princess temples vs. ocarina of time temples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
My only real problem with TP was its rather slow start. Around an hour of gameplay just to get to the first dungeon? Come on. :/

Chaos Rush

So, it's not boring, per se, you just suck at Zelda games since you've never really played them.

I mean, TP sucks, but not 'cause it's a boring game.
And I beat and enjoyed Link to the Past? Does that not count as a Zelda game?

(edit: and for the 3rd time I never said TP is boring as a whole, I said the dungeons are boring)

Last edited:

Chaos Rush

Did I say that?
No, but while it is true that I have never really played Zelda games, I don't think I "sucked" at Link to the Past. But I still think Twilight Princess has boring dungeons, though from your point of view I simply "sucked" at them.

Just curious, but did you think any of the temples were boring? In the years I've owned TP, I have restarted it a few times to try and get into it, and back in early 07 I will admit I had trouble finding monkeys in the Forest Temple, but I never had trouble with it whenever I tried it again. Not exactly boring since I wasn't confused, but it wasn't fun either, it felt like a chore.

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
OP is a faggot.

Ampy

Light The Stars
And why the hell would you just include only OoT and TP in this? Might aswell include WW and MM, which imo had much better dungeons.

Ampy

Light The Stars
...You obviously missed what I was saying. Why only compare TP and OoT? Why not just compare all the 3D Zelda's dungeons?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Majora's Mask's dungeons were very interesting. Wind Waker's had a very fresh feel to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.