• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Twinings or Lipton?

Hilda

Twinings or Lipton, which one do you prefer? (Only tea, not Ice Tea etc...). I personally like Twinings and their different flavours and such.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Tetley.

But really, most Tea tastes the same to me.

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
I personally prefer coffee. But in the interests of being on topic, aren't there like, a million other good tea brands out there?

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
LIPTON REPRESENT!

lol. The best is tea is with 2 drops of vanilla essence into the sugar then you the water n Lipton in.
Let them flavors combined and you got your self one hell of a magical elixir :D

DMerle

Guess who's back
If I drink tea at all it isn't Twinings or Lipton, because they both suck.

Coffee 99.9% of the time anyways.

Mister_SGG

I really can't stand tea at all. But I hate coffee too. Hot chocolate is awesome because it gets really cold in my igloo sometimes.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
Lipton, definitely.

Then again, I've never tried Twinings. Should probably try it one day. :)

None. I hate tea in any kind and any form. Even things like Ice Tea.

Coffee is even worse though.