• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Twi's Graphics [OPEN FOR REQUESTS]

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
Twi's Graphics [CLOSED]

TwiDragon's Image Shop

Hello all, I've been doing stuff in Photoshop for fun for a few years now. I have much enjoyment in making the kind of stuff I make ever sense I started doing it in Paint.Net back in 2007. I'm here to show off my stuff as well as take in a few requests.

Rules
  • -Please be as detailed as possible with your request
  • -I can not draw anything or add anything
  • -If I ask you a question via PM about your graphic and you don't respond. I will either do what I need to do or pass on your request
  • -I will sometimes modify things a bit to get them to my liking
  • -Please use High Res Pictures/Renders when giving me a picture to use.
  • -Give me as many pictures as possible/or provide no images and just state what the focus of the graphic is
  • -You do not need to use the Template, its just there to help people. However, be as specific as you can!
  • -I always release a non-text version on my dA
  • -Please name fonts from DaFont if you have a preference.
  • -Rules can be added at anytime
  • -You work on my time!

Template
  • Size -
  • Pictures -
  • Focus of -
  • Colors -
  • Text -
  • Font Type -
  • Other Details -

Gallery
Icons
litwick_icon_by_thetwidragon-d4jzec5.png

gothitelle_gijinka_icon_by_thetwidragon-d4jx50h.png

chandelure_icon_by_thetwidragon-d4jx53c.png

gothic_rose_icon_by_thetwidragon-d4g4raq.png

suigintou_icon_by_thetwidragon-d4fjqzc.png

stockings_icon_by_thetwidragon-d4h1k72.png

ruki_from_the_gazette_icon_by_thetwidragon-d4o2izs.png

ruki_from_the_gazette_icon_by_thetwidragon-d4o1jsh.png

volcarona_gijinka_icon_by_thetwidragon-d4nsh8d.png

Signatures

nyan_cat_signature_by_thetwidragon-d4gh6qj.png

red_hearts_banner_by_thetwidragon-d4gh8r8.png

hipster_miku_signature_by_thetwidragon-d4gmg3e.png

alice_signature_by_thetwidragon-d4h21gl.png

iris_signature_by_thetwidragon-d3ic7gq.png

suiseiseki_signature_by_thetwidragon-d3ftjs3.png

souseiseki_signature_by_thetwidragon-d31rij1.png

kamitsure_signature_by_thetwidragon-d4o4i2f.png

grungy_sableye_by_thetwidragon-d4nv1xq.png

dragonair_signature_by_thetwidragon-d4nsxp7.png

silver_moon_crystal_power_by_thetwidragon-d4nrykv.png

Last edited:

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
May I get a Signature?
Size - 469 x 263
Pictures - X, X & X
Colors - Orange and Red
Text - Victini's Victory Art Shop
Other Details - Make Victini in the middle and Cyndaquil on the right hand side (->) and Torchic on the opposite side (<-)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Size - 400 x 200
Pictures - Only Lyra, pwease :3
Colors - red, blue and summer colours
Text - Hot Mama! (With a smaller font of Summer '11 on top right corner)
Other Details - Make it really cool-- I mean Summer-ish with a black border around it, also Merry Christmas xD nya~

Last edited:

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
@Victini - Ok, I can do that. I may not use the images you gave, but something close
@PikaPal - With the images you gave me, I can only do one of them. Could you give me another image, or pick one of the boxes?
@Ace - Ok, will try to get it done. Don't care for sonic that much, but I'll still mess around with it as its not the worst thing out there for me to work with XD

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Size - Any (I'll leave this up to you)
Pictures - Link
Colors - Any!
Text - Thank you for the 18k pageviews un!
Other Details - This is going to be going onto my dA gallery (I'm LV9)

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
@Victini

Here is yours

I don't really like working around more than one render, as it kind of spreads focus around the whole thing.
I did what I did, and I hope you like.
victinisartshop.png

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
Don't know if I could do some self-bumps here; but is there any more stuff? If there isn't I'll do the other stuff in the thread.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^May or may not do it; I don't really like Naruto that much.

When my shop was up & running (I'll be doing a new one), I had to do requests that I didn't like....but I still did them.
If you don't/didn't like something in the 1st place, then why offer a service that does?

Twidragon

To the Power of 27
I guess its a new forum; last forum I was on I was flooded with requests on a daily basis, but I see that this really isn't that kind of forum. (I'm talking about 200 or so pages)

Besides, there is stuff I don't like doing. For example, if I were requested to do something with Justin Beiber or Mastercheif I would turn it down because I Absoultly don't like it. I kind of find it a bit self hypocritical

As for the Naruto and the Sonic one, I'm still going to do those two. I just have been working on the Pokemon team for the past bit of time. I probably can get those done while the thing is charging (was planning on doing them today anyways)

EDIT - I talked to a friend; I'm going to remove the "ban list". I'm not going to do stuff that is against my beliefs or stuff that is really far out in the spectrum of my liking (Twilight, Justin Beiber, etc)
Also, to any mod seeing this; I do acknowledge that a few rules where broken with the "spam" posts. I'm sorry about that.

edit2
sonicjf.png

Last edited: