• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Twisted Metal Series

What was your favorite Twisted Metal Game?

• Twisted Metal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twisted Metal 2

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Twisted Metal 3

• Twisted Metal 4

• Twisted Metal Black

• Twisted Metal Head On

• Twisted Metal Small Brawl

• Twisted Metal PS3

• Total voters

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Twisted Metal Black and Head On. Those two had some good graphics. Though for Black, I prefer Sweet Tooth's design on that one.

XSilverStarboyX

Twisted Metal Black and Head On. Those two had some good graphics. Though for Black, I prefer Sweet Tooth's design on that one.

I agree. I didnt really like the design of old Sweet Tooth. His look in the original game was ok I suppose since it was the first game and probably didnt know which direction they were going to take the series in;152;

Cobalt_Latios

I have fond memories of playing Twisted Metal 3. I also gave Small Brawl a shot too. I think I honestly preferred Small Brawl. Not entirely sure why though.