• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Twisted Tales-Changing the story to make it funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Odin

This is my first fic on this forum. I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I DEDICATE THIS FIC’S FIRST CHAPTER TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HELPED ME GET A HEADSTART IN SEREBII.NET. Thanks to the people who posted in the thread,” Can Someone Tell Me How to Start a Fic?

My fic is about Pokemon Anime episodes or Pokemon Movie. Twisting the tale to make it funny! Hear this! Pokemon Movie 5: Pokemon Heroes is going to be the first episode I will type because it’s the story I remember best. It’s the Japanese version, untouched by the 4Kids whom I have heard so many rumors. Can someone tell me what is it all about the 4Kids fuss and why seemingly so many people hate them?

I should warn you. I love to swear, but in forums I censor them which I do with regret.
Rated PG13 for the swearing. BEWARE I don’t censor them all…

CHAPTER1: Pokemon Heroes-Latios and Latias

Long long ago in a far away island, there lived an old couple who were renowned for their foul mouths. One day they found a pair of siblings lying unconscious on the beach. Having no children of their own they adopted them. But the movie did not say that they liked to keep the kids did it?

Old man: Well look at this, B**** mama.

Old lady: Two kids lying dead, I think? F*** papa?

But their conscience stopped them from abandoning the kids there. Well surprise.
The kids loved B**** mama and F*** papa, but hated their dirty mouths. Oh well, you can’t kill your dad for having the habit of puffing smoke into your face, can you? *audience: OH YES WE CAN!!!*

Like one day:

Latias: You know papa…

F*** papa: *cutting in* It’s F*** papa, lassie.

Latias: OH PAPA WILL YOU PLEASE STOP THAT SWEARING? YOU’VE BEEN DOING THAT FOR 5 YEARS!

F*** papa: No little one I have this habit since I was 5 years old.

Latias: *wailing and starting to cry, did I mention she was rather sensitive* SO CAN’T YOU STOP IT NOW? PLEASE!!

Latios: *entering the room with B**** mama* what’s going on sis?

B**** mama: Oh f*** you F*** papa you know little lassie don’t like the motherf*****g *******-ding around here like a son of a b**** now stop FU-

Latias: GRANMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latios: Hey sis stop that, don’t f*** around like that everyday for 4 hours.

Latias: LATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latios: Oh crap here we go again…

*Latias tried to run from the room but end up crashing into the door because she was crying into her hands and couldn’t see the door. She wrenched it open and ran out of the house, wailing*

-_- Anyway one day the Cloud of Swearing appeared and loomed over SopranoAltoTenorBassmare. It started brainwashing people and all who bowed down to the evil will of the Cloud of Swearing started ranting all kinds of unmentionable words. Not a Wonderland for Latias is it? But the village shaman said only the Crude Ones can challenge the Cloud. Everyone automatically turned their heads to F*** papa and B**** mama

F*** papa and B**** mama: What are you all looking at?

Shaman: You must do battle with the Cloud of Swearing by having a duel of scolding bad words. Save our village, Crude Ones. Only then can your legacy remain in our archives for all eternity.

And so F*** papa and B**** mama did battle with the Cloud of Swearing.

COS: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Mortals dare to stand up against me?

BM: JUST BRING IT ON DUSTFACE!

FP: I’M WITH MY B**** HERE!

An apocalypse of bad words dawned upon the island. It was like “MOTHER****ING ******* **** YOU ******* SHITHOLE DIMWIT NUMBSKULL SHITHOLE WINNIEBRAIN ATROCIOUS KING OF ASSHOLES MONSTER IDIOT………” and any other insults all over the world, too bad I can’t introduce Hokkien swear words to you because I really know a lot of them.

Latias: BROTHER MAKE IT STOP!!*decomposes into tears*

But the Cloud beats FP and BM. They die in battle. The Shaman prophesizes that the descendants of the Crude Ones must continue the battle against the enemy.

Latios: Uh oh. Think I’m not going to like this

Latias:*whimper, whimper*

The siblings face their enemy.

Latios: Come on sis, this has to be done. We must do what we dislike to prevail. To conquer oneself is…

Latias: NO MORE OF YOUR LAME CHINESE PROVERBS PLEASE!!! I will never forgive myself after this! Think I’ll need to wash my tongue with soup if we are victorious…

Latios: Soap, not soup

Latias: Whatever! After you brother.

They transformed into their true forms: The Pokemon Dragons who wield psychic powers. They flew in synchronization and faced the cloud.
So another battle ensued. Sounds of war (not the boom bam bah bash sounds but you know what I mean ^_^) rock SATBmare. Latias and Latios combine their ultimate powers and all the saliva they have and lunge all they’ve got against the Cloud.
After a great battle they summoned all their cousins to join them. Reinforcements at last! Together they created the Swear Dew. The Swear Dew hurled a tirade of insults at the Cloud. The Cloud, defeated, retreated into the shadows. All of SATBmare rejoices at the victory of the Crude Ones.

Latios: Hey you know, all this swearing isn’t so bad after all.

Latias: *fainting* speak for yourself. I need to shoot myself. Somebody shoot me...*fainted in Latios’s hands*

Latios gave the shaman the Swear Dew, glad to get rid of it, and you’ll soon know why, and he and his cousins flew away to heaven( no they didn’t die silly it was their home.), carrying the unconscious Latias in his hands. Every once in a while they come back to the island to see the Swear Dew (Well, Latios does, Latias never wanted to see the Swear Dew again, Latios doesn’t mind)

Part 2 of Chapter 1 coming up soon. I’m tired I need to sleep. But the next chapter will be up tomorrow I promise!

Dilasc

Boip!
I knew you would be bad news,
This is bad, real bad... you lose!

Script is a no-no! That's all I can say, and dont make the thread twice! If you're 'dedicating' this to me, I almost feel insulted. The best way to learn how to write good fics would be to read a lot of good ones.

O

Odin

I lose Disalc. Thanks for the reply. And the double thread is an accident. I just told the MOD to close it.

I admit defeat.

grem

Proud Father
ill accept your excuse of stupidity for double posting.. but post crap like this again and except a warning PM :D

~grem

Status
Not open for further replies.