• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TWN's Trade Board

TWN

5326 7398 1244
sugimoris336.png

-MOVED-

New thread: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=6331869#post6331869

Last edited:
Are the ones with the (many) brackets cloned or hacked?

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Ones with "(many)" are cloned on Emerald and migrated to Diamond. None of my Pokemon are hacked unless "(HACKED)" is listed after the Pokemons name. Sorry for the confusion.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Celebi is 10 ANIV and Jirachi's WSHMKR, yes. Jirachis nature is Naughty and Mew's is Mild. I will not trade both of them for shiny Roselia, however, as the first paragraoh suggests.

Mitch

well I have a kyorgre shiny it knows fissure and she0er. cold so I guess its probly hacked.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
lucario: ok, ill PM you when im ready to trade.

Immortal: pick out something from my list that you want

Mitch: I dont care if its cloned. What are its stats?

ICY PHOENIX

<--- Newest shiny
Ya, I have a lot of level 100s, if you want them.... I would like the three legendary birds and hounds.... I could give you a Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios, Salamence, and Blaziken all level 100 for them.... if not I can make some.... (they are not hacked) If you are up to it just pm me.

Mitch

lv.100
Hp:404
Attack:299
Defense:279
Sp.Atk:438
Sp.Def:341
Speed:279

Like I said I think its hacked but I dont know.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Phoenix: Id prefer EV trained Pokemon or shinies srry

Mitch: what do you want for it?

Alice Margatroid

hourai doll master
Celebi is 10 ANIV and Jirachi's WSHMKR, yes. Jirachis nature is Naughty and Mew's is Mild. I will not trade both of them for shiny Roselia, however, as the first paragraoh suggests.

I want one of them, not both, don't worry. But those natures are not so useful for me. I think I rather get shiny eevee. If you're ok with that, I'll pm you my friendcode :)

TWN

5326 7398 1244
yall are lucky i have more than one eevee haha

All of you send me a PM and ill reply when im ready to trade you. Make sure to include your friend codes