• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Two and a Half Men

Ok so, this is a thread about Two and a Half Men with Charlie Sheen. If people want to talk about this thread, that way we can talk about our favourite Characters.

Draco.

Dragon Master.
i liked when charlie was in the show, it was kinda he who made the show watch able,

ChedWick

Obligatory >
How much coke can charlie sheen do?

Enough to kill 2 and a half men. Hur hur hur.

I've always found Evelyn and Charlie to be my favorite. My g/f's favorite is Berta.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
The show was funny but ever since Charlie left the show hasn't been as great as it was

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I agree, Ashton isnt that great. I definitely liked it more when Charlie was on, but Alan has to be my favorite character XD

UnovaGirlSkyla

I find the show got bad after season 6 but Ashton saved it for me at least. Season 7 was ok but season 8 was just ugh.... Season 9 was pretty fun I thought besides the Charlie bashing though. Not sure if Jake left the show for college with the way the last season ended or if he is coming back for season 10.

As for season 10

Make Jake smarter if he returns

More Herb

and make Alan less lame.

Oh also make the Alan X Lindsey think more consistent. I can't tell if they are dating and they really break it off since she is back with him many times even have many "break ups"

vespiqueen

I know I'm in the minority, but I love Ashton Kutcher.
I used to watch Two and a Half Men randomly and didn't start tuning in regularly until Ashton was added to the show.
I think he's hilarious.