• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Two characters that have never met that you'd like to see meet each other.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So in the Pokemon Adventures manga, the manga revealed a little detail that might blow your mind about the games. Colress wants to meet N, he wants to understand why N can talk to Pokemon as he wants to unlock the true potential of a Pokemon's power. You know what's so mind-blowing about this? It seems simple that two leaders of Team Plasma would obviously meet and discuss their opinions in one point in the games but this has NEVER happened in the games lol. So weird right?! You could've sworn these guys have met each other at least once but no. No they have not met once. This is like the "Vegeta vs. Piccolo" realization from Dragon Ball Z where you thought these two have fought but then you think about it and realize, wait a minute. These two have never fought at all. So this is what this thread is about!

Two characters that have never met each other that you'd like to see meet each other! It doesn't have to be some epic awesome battle, it could just be two characters you'd like to see meeting and talking.

shoz999

N and Lillie (any)
Misty and Dawn (anime)
Lillie and Iris (anime)
Serena and Dawn

No offense but those are just too obvious. You know what isn't as obvious but still just as interesting? Whitney, a Pokeathalon athlete and Gym Leader of Goldenrod City, meeting Korrina, a skateboarding athlete and Gym Leader of Shalour City, in a Pokeathlon match! Miltank vs. Lucario in an sports event! Now that is interesting.

shoz999

Gym Leader Misty and Elite Four member Lorelei. For those not familiar with the game lore, Misty is a huge fangirl of Elite Four Member Lorelei but as far as I'm aware, the two have never met.

In the reverse, I want to see Elite Four member Shauntal meeting Gym Leader Volkner. For those not familiar with the game or Pokemon Adventures lore, Shauntal is a huge fangirl of Gym Leader Volkner and like Misty & Lorelei, as far as I know, we never actually see those two meet.

Another interesting one I also wanted to see is Mr. Fuji and Blaine, in both the games and the Adventures manga, the two are good friends and both have some insight of the events that lead to Mewtwo's creation but we never actually see them meet each other which is something I've always wanted to see. Heck, why not build a Pokemon Red & Blue 2 where Mr. Fuji and Blaine are central characters of the plot! That would be fun.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Ghetsis and Ardos meeting would be a match made in hell

shoz999

Ghetsis and Ardos meeting would be a match made in hell
Someone remembers Ardos YEEEEES! Oh man, seriously if they make a Pokemon Colosseum 3, they have to make Ardos the main villain, it makes the most sense for him to be the next successor considering his declaration of revenge to the main character of XD.

On the topic of discussion, I would like to see Eldes meet N. Their both the sons of the main antagonists and what they share is that they think oppose their ruthless organizations but in a different way, N coming to a realization that he's just a puppet while Eldes confronts the fact that he doesn't want any part of his father's ambitions.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Serena and May. It would've been cool in the XY anime if May returned again like she did in DP, obviously to promote OR/AS. Serena did go to Hoenn in the last episode, however, so she and May could've met up at some point.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Barry and Bianca would be an interesting to see some interaction. Both have a similar role but do have enough differences.

They're also both pretty clumsy and fast as well, Barry always crashing into people and Bianca always tripping up.

Xuxuba

Serena and Misty (i think their personalities complement each other really well, they would probably butt heads at first then become really good friends, maybe even bffs).

Brock and Clemont. (just like Misty and Serena, their personalities are so different that i think they would balance each other really well).

Bonnie and Max (it would be fun them becoming friends together so we could imagine them going together on a journey when they are older).

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
If we're going by Adventures manga, I'd like to see Green meet Sun since they have a common interest in money (even though it's for different reasons), and I love to see her feeling nostalgic for all of the scams she pulled while Sun & the others characters look either shocked or disgusted.

I'd also like Lillie to meet one of the protagonists who would help build her confidence like Red, Crystal, or Sapphire.

If we're going by the anime, I'd like to have Clemont meet Sophocles and Kiawe while Bonnie meets Kiawe's sister Mimo. I can see this easily working as one of those epilogue crossover episodes with the guys working together on some big science project (and Sophocles and Clemont geeking out over each other's tech), while Mimo & Bonnie poke fun at them.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Mewtwo and Arceus. The man-made god meets the creator of the cosmos

shoz999

So this one I can see being simply fun. What if we saw a more older Bonnie and Amanita at 11 years of age meeting each other for the first time, seeing the two going off on a bunch of silly and downright ridiculous adventures. Can you imagine the funny conversations they could have about their older siblings, Clemont and Fennel lol?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
It'd be funny if Max returns as a teenager and Ash is still ten. It's not like him still being ten made sense, so why not go full hog?

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
It'd be funny if Max returns as a teenager and Ash is still ten. It's not like him still being ten made sense, so why not go full hog?

Max is still 7, as he appears in the credits of the 20th movie. It does take place in an alternate timeline, however, so Max could've aged in the main timeline.