• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Two characters that have never met that you'd like to see meet each other.

raichu27

Max and Bonnie (They're about the same age)

Professor Birch and Professor Rowan

Dawn and Serena

Dawn and Misty

Paul and Trip (hey have a similar looking hair style)

That's all I can think of, atm.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Gym Leader Misty and Elite Four member Lorelei. For those not familiar with the game lore, Misty is a huge fangirl of Elite Four Member Lorelei but as far as I'm aware, the two have never met.

No actually they did meet in orange islands arc which got game make a nod to in frlg game.

But the gamefreak did nothing to do with the info at all sadly.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Silver and Mars. Purely on the grounds i've always thought they are both Ariana's Children.
I'm wondering if Mars is too old for that or not. I'm not sure whether she's a late teenager or in her 20s. It's also possible they have no relation and Gamefreak just re-uses character designs. Though I think that Ariana is probably intended to be Silver's mother and Giovanni's wife given not just the resemblance, but that she's high-ranked in the administration, and the remakes is when they confirmed that Silver is Giovanni's son in the game canon

Archie and Maxie meeting N would be appealing to me, given they are former antagonists who tried to change/create a new world from an "ends justify the means" mentality. Crasher Wake and Brawly would be interesting to see each other compare, as they kind of have each other's typing. Brawly is a surfer dude who uses Fighting types, Wake is a wrestler who uses Water types.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I'm wondering if Mars is too old for that or not. I'm not sure whether she's a late teenager or in her 20s. It's also possible they have no relation and Gamefreak just re-uses character designs. Though I think that Ariana is probably intended to be Silver's mother and Giovanni's wife given not just the resemblance, but that she's high-ranked in the administration, and the remakes is when they confirmed that Silver is Giovanni's son in the game canon

Archie and Maxie meeting N would be appealing to me, given they are former antagonists who tried to change/create a new world from an "ends justify the means" mentality.
Just thought of an interesting meeting based on what you said. Adventures Mars meets ORAS Courtney of the games. I can see the two of them become the best of friends lol.

Redstar45

Okay I'll ask this question for myself : does thread have acknowledged Gameverses or Special universe?

Just asked @shoz999

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Okay I'll ask this question for myself : does thread have acknowledged Gameverses or Special universe?

Just asked @shoz999
If your asking if this thread applies to all Pokemon universes, then yes as you can see with other fans bringing up other universes.

Redstar45

If your asking if this thread applies to all Pokemon universes, then yes as you can see with other fans bringing up other universes.
Then you do acknowledge my question about kasumi meet Kanna ? It is question not attack you

TwilightBlade

In the anime I wish that Iris would meet Drasna some day. Drasna never appeared during the Kalos arc of the anime, but she should have since she was part of the region's Elite Four. Iris wants to be a Dragon Master, so her and Drasna meeting is something that you'd think was inevitable at some point.

KalloFox34

Grampa's Little Helper? What's That?
Flannery and Volkner would be awesome.

IDC if they don't specialize in the same type, it'd still be great.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Korrina from X and Y meeting N from Black and White.

I've always wondered how they would interact.