• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Two Degrees of Seperation! (470)

FEZ

Her bike got OWNED.

PokemonFan_Samuel

Pikachu's Owner
Pikachu got lost?
I know Ash will find it, but it's hard to imagine.
----------------------------
Where are the Pic??? I want to see them badly!!!

PokemonFan_Samuel

Pikachu's Owner
Pikachu got lost?
I know Ash will find it, but it's hard to imagine.
----------------------------
Where are the Pic??? I want to see them badly!!!

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
Loved the part with the video games. Kinda reminds me of that game on Soara's site.

Another questionable character design since Hikari's Dr. Girlfriend-mom, Jolly Hitler, James' "other" butler.

Beat that George Lucas, ruler of the Mirage Kingdom.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Hikari seems to be struggling with her Pokemon more than May did. Makes it all the more annoying, if you ask me.
No she doesnt. May didnt even like pokemon and like Ash she just threw a pokeball at the pokemon hoping to capture it. May also didnt even know what she was doing and didnt decide till later on to be a coordinator. Hikari knows that she needs to weaken the pokemon to catch it. Her problems were that the pokemon attacked back and KO'd Pocchama. She seems much more prepared and ready than May was and knows where she needs to get to and what she's doing.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Another plant to eat James and another bike bites the dust. Too much of the same.

Pokemaniac Joe

I don't understand.
With all this talk, everyone(except The Big Al.) Forgot about Masukippa. HE NEEDS LOVE TOO, PEOPLE!!!

So what happened to or is going to happen to Seviper, Cacnea, and Dustox...are they all leaving?

Anyway, Masukippa and James...must say obvious to see that coming. As for Hikari, I really like her spirit and attitude. I really like this episode overall.

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
Saw the episode. This one was also excellent. Man this episode gives alot of Laughs.
Poochama takes a little beating from that rabbit pokemon. But Hikari cheers it up. Later on it just uses bubblebeam on a pokemon hanging from a tree branch. Hikari is too late throwing the pokeball though cuz she's happy for poochama. Poochamas reaction to Hikari is damn funny. Pikachu enters here, and the little guy is injured. Hikari tells poochama to attack but pikachu's thunderbolt zaps poochama into her bike. TR enter and try to jump pikachu. Hikari helps out and both pikachu and poochama blast them off.

Hikari tells her mom something and poochama starts fighting with her. Both start pointing at each other, lol. They have great chemisty. Both fit each other perfectly.

LOL at meowth playing video game, its a boxing game. Hitmochan vs. Kangaskhan.

Brock is back. Its funny, I dont understand much japanese but from what I got it seemed like brock wanted to leave breeding for the girl. But then her phone rings and she says "darling" and brock is destroyed. lol
Then he says something about breeder and Ash cheers him on.

Okay Ash catching Mukkuru was freakin hilarious. Aipom focus punches mukkuru right in the stomache and its face reaction is awsome. On top of that Ash throws a pokeball right at its forhead. LOL, the face reaction is funny.

Overall an excellent episode, offers alot of laughs.

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
i liked that Team Rocket got to hang out all together in that house, lol at the bit when meowth and wobbuffet are playing video games and jess is just chilling reading a magazine, they looked like a proper cute lil family.

Plus Hikari is cooler than i thought she'd be

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
I love how Hikari knows a lot about training. She recognises new Pokémon pretty much immediately and then Dexes them for whatever information there may be.
I lol'ed when she became too excited over Pochama's attack against that.. treething and forgot to throw the Pokéball in time, meanwhile Pochama was all "what'ya doing, throw the goddamn ball already, throw it, THROW IT, THROWITTHROWIT!!" XD Nice touch that it knows what's supposed to happen after you battle it.
Hikari seems very focused on finding the right "partner" for her upcoming contests. Guess she got inspired by how good friends her mom is with the cat thing. (It takes time to get used to the new Pokémon and their names, goshdarnit!). Methinks Ash and Pikachu's relationship will inspire her too, no doubt.

I laugh at those who claim Hikari is a clutz/idiot/dork when starting out. She knew she was supposed to weaken a Pokémon before catching it etc. The problem is just that she got too excited that one time, otherwise she was taken aback by the speed of that bunnything. She's a good trainer especially judging from all the other newbiw trainers we've seen. Yay.

Brock's enter to the show again = LOL!
Poor Ash having to listen to Brock's odd rambling about settling with girls he just met. Brock's getting his spark back - The yayness of it all. Keep it that way and we have a winner!
That bishounen face he made when Ash mentioned Nurse Joy. *snort* XD

This episode had hilarious scenes (Hikari being smacked in the face by the bunnything, Ash being dragged under Brock's arm to listen to his oddness and then be twirled around only to witness Brock's dreams being crushed once again, James being happily glomped/eaten by Masukippa (le' gasp, I remembered a name!) and those odd expressions overall.) and a nice way of writing everyone together.

I can't stop laughing at the "24 Hours" sequence they use, though. It's too.. Laughable XDDD

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
This was so much better than AG 2 that it isn't even funny.

The interaction between Hikari and Pochama has been really fun to watch. They're friends, but they're still able to have conflicts when any disagreeements arise. If they aren't planning to take this route (forever) with Ash and Hikari, I do hope they try to keep this relationship between pokémon and trainer instead....as well as not making the pair too buddy-buddy, like Ash and Pika. That would suck, royally.
I also like how they're keeping it inbetween Hikari being totally incompetant and a pro-battler. She knows what she's doing, but she's easily side-tracked and coupled along with the fact that she's only a beginer, it makes for some interesting stuff~

I found Mukuru's entire introduction to be insanely amusing. Getting into a scuffle with Aipom and it's actual voice were damn funny, but the icing on the cake was when Ash lobbed a pokéball and hit it smack dab between the eyes. Hell, EventualEteboss may have hit the feathered fiend once or twice, but I'd bet my life savings that the red and white sphere of eternal torture caused enough damage to ensure a capture.
The fact that Mukuru seemed as pleased as punch as soon as it was dettakoi'd was pretty suspicious too. You don't go from being uber po'd to one happy-chappy in no time flat. It's all an obvious result of the pokéball impact causing some serious brain damage. It certainly looked painful enough to do so!

And just some pointless notes;

-Mimirabbitthing's ear design doesn't make a lick of sense. When the ears are facing down, the cotton-ball attatched to it is clearly situated on the back. Yet, when they're raised, said cotton magically manages to move itself all the way to the tip. What the hell?

- And speaking of character design - Hahaha. Nekkid Minomuchi - the next fanboy obsession? Too right!

- I love the way Pochama flails it's flippers around wildly while it attacks. Half the time I can't tell if it's actually helping it to fly short distances, or if it's just for show :p

I wonder if we will get a Brock Hoso showing who that girl was?
They'd damn well better. Or so help me I'll....I'LL.....get kinda dissapointed and shrug it off after some ranting.
Hear THAT Pokémon Company?! You'd better be ready!

Last edited: