• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Two ideas

Captain Brain

Idea 1: Have a thread in this section called "Serebiiforums.com Suggestion thead" Due to the fact that the "Serebii.net Suggestion thread" explicitly states that it is not for the forums. There has been several ideas put in their own thread but could be organized in a single thread. Here are some examples. Both of these example are were good, one just was unable to be incorparated to to lack of bandwith. The other a mod begged for it to be implemented. I also have another idea to contribute to the forums below.
They were entitled: D/P Section idea
and New Section idea

This is a forum idea: it is titled Pokemon merchandise
Here are a few threads to put in it.

Sticky: Pokemon merchandise Rules
Sticky: New Pokemon merchandise coming out
Sticky: Where to find Pokemon merchandise
Sticky: How to tell if it is "good" quality
Pokemon Merchandise you own
Stories on How you recieved Pokemon merchandice
Your favorite/least favorite Pokemon merchandice

Thes are but a few threads of one persons mind.
I even through just being here know what current mods would best fit the bill of moderating it: Edward Elric, MondoTR. I hope you like at least one these ideas. ;025;

☼Latias☼

Edward Elric is a super mod...

anyhow, Its an ok idea :p

indigestible_wad

Well for one thing, the site suggestion is for both the forum and the site. Another, the idea for a site suggestion thread has already been suggested, and turned down, due to the fact that the sheer size of the forum members' suggestions would completely clutter the thread and make it near impossible to regulate. Also, people would more than likely ignore it anyway.

Also, those are decent ideas, but I won't comment on them because I'm not sure that they're the point of this thread.

Captain Brain

indigestible_wad said:
Well for one thing, the site suggestion is for both the forum and the site.

The reason I thought the Suggestion thread wasn't for the Forums is because of this post by Serebii: ;025;

Serebii said:
Since our old one was deleted, here is another

Suggest bits for Serebii.net. THE SITE NOT THE FORUMS

I welcome all ideas and consider them and will tell you if they're feasible or not

SPP 10 is Due October 21st btw