• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

two infernapes?

mudkip-max

<<The Best
im thinking of having 2 infernapes in my team because hes my fav pokemon.Is this a bad idea?

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I don't know. It might be or might not.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
im thinking of having 2 infernapes in my team because hes my fav pokemon.Is this a bad idea?

It might work if you make one a phisicle attacker and the other special.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
For fun purposes only, it wouldn't be bad provided that one is a Physical sweeper, and the other one is a Special sweeper.

Clash

He's Back!
If it's for fun then why not. If it's for competitive battling... you might want to rethink your strategy.

Comkeen1

Yep. Make sure they have different attacks AND you also cover their weaknesses with other pokemon.

mudkip-max

<<The Best
kk thansk for the help:)

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
I wouldn't do it, Two fire types in your team is a bad idea. But If you like Infernape, go ahead.