• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Two team ideas. Suggestions?

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
I'm an aesthetic person, so this generation hasn't been kind to me.. it was hard to pick out pokemon that were attractive as well as strong. Here's what I have so far:

Samurott
Surf
Ice beam
Grass knot
???

Hydreigon
Dragon pulse
Dark pulse
Flamethrower
???

Braviary
Fly
U-turn
Crush claw
???

Chandelure
Flamethrower
Shadow ball
Psychic
???

Galvantula
Thunderbolt
Bug buzz or signal beam
???
???

Crustle
Earthquake
Rock slide
Poison jab
???

Working on the empty spots and can't seem to come up with anything.. ._.

-DL

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Hey. Please can you go and read the IGRMT Rules as well as this announcement regarding posting multiple teams, as your post is in violation of both. I know that you don't have any movesets yet but you'll need to come up with them, even if you don't think they're very good. Thanks.

I might as well as be somewhat helpful, though. Synergistically speaking, I think that the second team is better. Especially since Samurott > Serperior in-game, imo.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Edited. :) Is it alright if not all the moveset spaces are filled?

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Thank you. Idk how picky the others are going to be, but I can work with this. Tbh most of your ideas are decent.

Samurott
Surf
Ice beam
Megahorn / Return
Aqua Jet

Personally, I really like Mixed Samurott. Grass Knot doesn't do much for you at all, but Megahorn and Return get some good neutral coverage. The last slot can be used for getting some quick kills in since Samurott isn't the fastest Pokémon ever. Imo, priority is one of few situations where more than one of the same type of move is acceptable.

Hydreigon
Dragon pulse
Dark pulse
Flamethrower
Surf / U-Turn

Pretty good set as it is. You can pick slightly better coverage vs better scouting.

Chandelure
Flamethrower
Shadow ball
Energy Ball
Calm Mind

Psychic's pretty useless on Chandelure as it doesn't hit anything dangerous for good damage. Energy Ball is great as it covers three of your weaknesses: Water, Ground and Rock. Calm Mind is just there to turn you into a lethal killing machine more than anything else, use it as you see fit.

Galvantula
Thunder
Bug Buzz
Energy Ball
Thunder Wave / Volt Change

Galvantula gets Compoundeyes so Thunder, hitting 91% accuracy iirc, is very viable here. Bug Buzz > Signal Beam for the added power and better effect. Energy Ball covers Rock types which otherwise threaten you, and the last moveslot is up to you. Hidden Power [Ice] is actually best here but you may not want to breed for it, so.

Hope it helps.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Nice.. Thanks a lot. :) I'll definitely be using these ideas.

Edit: Anyone have any advice with Crustle and Braviary?

Last edited:

aggronFTW

How about this for crustle?

Shell Break
X-Scissor
Rock slide/ Stone edge
Stealth rock

And for braviary

Superpower
Fly
Crush Claw
Aerial Ace

Aurath8

Braviary
-Brave Bird
-Superpower
-Return
-U-turn

Brave Bird is double the power of any other physical flying move apart from Fly. Its definitely worth the recoil. Superpower wrecks Rock, Ice and Steel types which all flying types hate(except the ones that get a fighting move). Return is STAB. U-turn gets you away from slower opponents while giving out damage.

@aggronFTW: Stealth Rock and other entry hazards dont agree with Shell Break. Earthquake covers Rock types and goes great with Rock Slide.