1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Two words at a time story... (15 minute cooldown)

Discussion in 'Games' started by AgentKallus, Aug 26, 2019.

1. If a story is more than seven lines long (on pc, standard font size) and has come to a natural conclusion feel free to start the next one instead of adding to that one.

I'll start....

A donkey

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  2. Dragalge

Dragalge Naganadel

A donkey went keto

keepitsimple likes this.
  3. A donkey went keto because he

(why does this need a cooldown?)

4. shoz999

shoz999 IT WAS ME! SETETH!

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted

5. A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins,

(It probably doesn't but ....)

6. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Blizzard Maiden

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted

7. Cat's Eye Draco

Cat's Eye Draco Well-Known Member

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing

8. wolf jani

wolf jani Nobutasu

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm

9. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 Neutral force of Meh

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarril

10. wolf jani

wolf jani Nobutasu

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarril named Potato

11. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarill named Potato, but Potato

12. A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarill named Potato, but Potato feared donkeys

13. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Blizzard Maiden

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarill named Potato, but Potato feared donkeys . So they

14. shoz999

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarill named Potato, but Potato feared donkeys . So they sued her.

15. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarill named Potato, but Potato feared donkeys . So they sued her. So Potato

16. A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarill named Potato, but Potato feared donkeys . So they sued her. So Potato, the penguins

17. shoz999

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarill named Potato, but Potato feared donkeys . So they sued her. So Potato, the penguins joined forces

18. Cat's Eye Draco

Cat's Eye Draco Well-Known Member

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarill named Potato, but Potato feared donkeys. So they sued her. So Potato, the penguins joined forces to destroy

19. shoz999

A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarill named Potato, but Potato feared donkeys. So they sued her. So Potato, the penguins joined forces to destroy ZA WARUDO!

20. A donkey went ket-o because he got abducted by penguins, who wanted to sing Darude Sandstorm against Azumarill named Potato, but Potato feared donkeys. So they sued her. So Potato (&) the penguins joined forces to destroy ZA WARUDO! The donkey's