• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Two words at a time story... (15 minute cooldown)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes

TheWanderingMist

Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars forgotten by

TheWanderingMist

Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars forgotten by all things.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars forgotten by all things. Beloved Tortoise

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars forgotten by all things. Beloved Tortoise, never forget

TheWanderingMist

Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars forgotten by all things. Beloved Tortoise, never forget thine acquaintances.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars forgotten by all things. Beloved Tortoise, never forget thine acquaintances. They will

Cat's Eye Draco

Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars forgotten by all things. Beloved Tortoise, never forget thine acquaintances. They will always serve

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars forgotten by all things. Beloved Tortoise, never forget thine acquaintances. They will always serve our master

TheWanderingMist

Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars forgotten by all things. Beloved Tortoise, never forget thine acquaintances. They will always serve our master, Siddhartha Gautama,

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Farewell my...beloved tortoise, jewel of my tree. Cerulean seas take thee away to welcoming shores of Alola, where thou must surf forever or sink into the abyss beneath the emerald seas. Why must I cry 1000 tears of pitch black sorrow? Ancestor of my tortoise, please don't commit to barbecuing its forsaken soul, but rather microwave it with dignity. Thou Learned Tortoise, so speak it into law, commit to thy memory thine death so thou must dance only macarena and never Gangnam Style, or else thou die. If thou actually die thou shalt salute thyself unto every passing barge with intense concentration, passion and vigorous rubbing. However, thou shalt not taste of sea salt until thine descendants have died twice by the hands of only thou the beefcake. Instead, thou must feast the beefcake the beefcake the beefcake is delicious beefcake. "Thou hideous scourge!" Thus shun the beefcake. Let thyself calmly meditate, so thy canst reflect thy mistakes upon stars forgotten by all things. Beloved Tortoise, never forget thine acquaintances. They will always serve our master, Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha.

Seems like a suitable end. How about the next person starts a new one?

TheWanderingMist

Really, surprised that one didn't deteriorate into endless memes.

Anyway...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let it

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Let it begin with

TheWanderingMist

Let it begin with a Gem.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Let it begin with a Gem. Stolen from Ebeneezer Scrooge