• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Two words at a time story... (15 minute cooldown)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat

Leonhart

Imagineer
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered Chuggaaconroy to

Blastmaster

New Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered Chuggaaconroy to cancel many

Leonhart

Imagineer
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines

Cat's Eye Draco

Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the

Leonhart

Imagineer
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read

Leonhart

Imagineer
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read this, Prince

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read this, Prince Harry was

Cat's Eye Draco

Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read this, Prince Harry was determined to

Leonhart

Imagineer
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read this, Prince Harry was determined to exterminate all

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read this, Prince Harry was determined to exterminate all who opposed

Cat's Eye Draco

Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read this, Prince Harry was determined to exterminate all who opposed Liz Ebethaqueen

Leonhart

Imagineer
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read this, Prince Harry was determined to exterminate all who opposed Liz Ebethaqueen. He formed

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read this, Prince Harry was determined to exterminate all who opposed Liz Ebethaqueen. He formed a squad

Leonhart

Imagineer
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read this, Prince Harry was determined to exterminate all who opposed Liz Ebethaqueen. He formed a squad of chaotic

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Queen Elizabeth dropped dead! She was exposed as a fraud! The Illuminati were scared that her evil twin, Liz Ebethaqueen would devour the planet. "The end is almost ten-thousand miles long, almost the length of 30-50 tiny dots," the Illuminati said. Meanwhile, Liz Ebethaqueen plotted to gain power by kidnapping Judi Dench. This lady was part nothing, part something, but all evil according to my favorite YouTuber. She didn't subscribe to PewDiePie, so the frustrated Scandinavian decided to sabotage her YouTube channel. The plan planned plans for ruining Dench's channel in a glorious explosion of violence. Things did not go properly. MattPat became triggered. "Chuggaaconroy to cancel many videos and streams!" read the headlines of the Daily Prophet. Having read this, Prince Harry was determined to exterminate all who opposed Liz Ebethaqueen. He formed a squad of chaotic evil monkeys