• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tyler's Johto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
This is about Tyler Dure's journey throughout Johto. He has also traveled to Unova along with Austin the Johto Champion. Krisi and Gabi are also characters from this universe. The member Mr. Munchlax also has Dale and Tucker as his characters. So here is chapter 1 of Tyler's Johto Adventures. Feel free to leave comments and advice. Chapter 1 might not be the most exciting chapter of this journey.

Johto Chapter 1: Overslept

Tyler Dure has just woken up at his house in Virbank City. He got up and checked his alarm clock. The clock read 8:30.

“I’m late! Tyler got up grabbed his bag and left. But he forgot something important. He ran out of the house and got to the airport, which is in between Aspertia City and Virbank City, where he had learned that his plane had left. He turned around and sat down on a long bench depressed. Tyler noticed Krisi, The Kanto Champion, entertaining some little kids with his Pokémon. So Tyler got up and walked over to Krisi.

“Hey Krisi,” said Tyler. Krisi turned around and waved. Krisi’s Charizard blew out a welcome Flamethrower.

“Tyler, what’s wrong,” asked Krisi. He ordered Charizard to use Flamethrower and his Samurott to use Ice Beam, which created a mist when the two attacks collided.

“I missed the plane to Johto,” said Tyler.

“Well, wasn’t your friend Dale going?” Krisi brought out his pokéballs and withdrew his Charizard and Samurott.

“I think Dale got on the plane already,” said Tyler.

“Well here, use Charizard to fly to Johto.” He handed Tyler Charizard’s poke ball.

“Won’t you need Charizard,” asked Tyler.

“You need him more than I do.” Krisi said goodbye and left the airport.

“Thanks,” Tyler said quietly. Tyler ran outside tossed Charizard’s pokéball onto the ground, and out popped Charizard in a bluish aura.

“Charizard, can you fly me to Johto? Tyler looked at the orange dragon with wings.

“CHAAAAARRR!” Charizard replied with a roar. He began flapping his wings and urged Tyler to climb onto his back. Tyler got on, and said “We’re going to Johto!”

“CHAAARRRR!” Charizard blew a Flamethrower and set off. They flew for many miles above the Pacific Ocean, seeing mayn pokeon that Tyler had never seen before. But he did realize Cinnabar Island, he noticed that it was nearly destroyed. Then they flew past the Pokemon League, and that was when Tyler heard little whimpering noises. He turned around and on Charizard tail, was a basket full of newly-hatched Charmander eggs. Tyler panicked and asked Charizard why he had them. Charizard attempted to explain, but Tyler couldn’t understand Charizard. So Tyler grabbed the basket, and said back down. It was hard, since the Charmanders wouldn’t stop scratching him. But there was one Charmander which was just watching Tyler in awe.

“Finally Krisi and Charizard both saw New Bark town and saw that a Dragonite was rampaging and firing Hyper Beams.

“No…..” said Tyler as he flew right above the vast land of Johto.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm afraid chapters need to be at least two pages long in word (check the fanfic rules). As this falls short, I'm going to have to close. Repost once you have everything in check, but don't rush it. (Proofread as well; generally your writing is clean but for example you have a missing quotation mark here:
“Charizard, can you fly me to Johto? Tyler looked at the orange dragon wings
, and the odd typo that a spell/grammar checker would pick (seeing mayn pokeon ).
“Tyler, what’s wrong,” asked Krisi. He ordered Charizard to use Flamethrower and his Samurott to use Ice Beam, which created a mist when the two attacks collided.
I'm also not sure why he had his Pokemon do that - was their a point to creating a mist like that while he has a casual conversation with someone...? If there is, you probably want to make that clearer for the reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.