• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Type Combos that you would like to see in the future?

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I was thinking the other day about type combinations that haven't been introduced yet, such as Poison/Electric or Flying/Fighting.

Are there any unique type combinations that you guys would like to see in future games? Are there any that you think would break the game or be useless, or that would be useful in competitive play (or possibly change competitive play forever)?

I think a Flying/Fighting type would be interesting. It would be weak to Electric, Rock, and Psychic, but have offensive moves against Bug, Fighting, Normal, Dark, Ice, Grass, and be resistant to Bug, Dark, Fighting, and Grass. I think I got that right; correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, discuss!

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
I'd like to see a normal/ghost type, tbh.

3D992

The Living Hologram
I want to see a grass/flying. I dont know what it would look like...

EeveeTamer

Dark Shadow
I would like to see more ghost and psychic combos. Like ghost/grass or grass/ghost. Flying/ghost, psychic/fire

EeveeTamer

Dark Shadow
I should of said other than victini which is a legendary psychic/fire. Drifblim is good as well but more ghost/flying would be good. you people need to get over yourselves and stop correcting people. Some people like myself would like to see more of already existing type combos and maybe newer ones as well. we don't need people saying well what about this particular pokemon. Stop trying to make people look stupid because we are not.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I wanna see a Fire/Electric Pokemon to be honest. Weaknesses include and limited to - Water, Ground, Rock, resisted by Dragon.
And Possibly a Rock/Psychic Pokemon, if there isn't one yet. Possibly a levitating stone statue, with a belt of erm... stones constanly circling it.

Last edited:

MonkeyX

Electric/Fighting would be nice, some opposite type combos would be pretty cool, Ice/Fire, Water/Fire, Grass/Fire, Psychic/Dark Normal/Ghost ect.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns

MonkeyX

I wanna see a Fire/Electric Pokemon to be honest. Weaknesses include and limited to - Water, Ground, Rock, resisted by Dragon.
And Possibly a Rock/Psychic Pokemon, if there isn't one yet. Possibly a levitating stone statue, with a belt of erm... stones constanly circling it.

There's two actually, Solrock and Lunatone

Fire/steel type would be awesome

;485; :Hello!

EDIT: Darn, ninja'd

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Last edited: