• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Type face-off Version II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello welcome to the type face-off version II. The previous owner got to busy and could not do the face-off so he gave me permission to do this face-off. I will be making this face-off a bit more interesting although. So here is how it works: I will be picking a certain type for the face-off. And then sixteen pokemon face-off in a tournament style. So here is the type for the first round:

Current type tournament going on:
Poison

Rules:
1. Don't spam
2. You may only vote once per hour
3. First to seven wins
3. Don't double post, only edit.
4. Have fun!

There has been a new rule, anyone may tally but the following two co-owners may update a round

Co-owner 1: AngelLatias
Co-owner 2: 4th Genaration Master

So far in the next round:
Venomoth vs Arbok
Dorapion vs Crobat
Victreebell vs Muk

So far in the quarter finals:

Gengar vs Arbok
??? vs ???

Here is the first matchup:

Rozureido vs
emespr094.png

Rozureido vs Gengar who do you prefer? I know Rozureido is a 4th Generation but gengar pwns!
edit: anyone going to vote?

Last edited:

Lapras_Lover

Gengar gets my vote.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
ROZERIDO ftw. IMO, Gengar's JUST ok. I actually prefer Haunter over Gengar.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Okay Gengar won new round coming soon. It may take me awile although because I'm working on something else. 4th Genaration Master, do you want to help me with not just tallying but making up rounds to since this used to be your face-off?

blue charizard

Koo Koo K'Joob
Swalot because he is awsome!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.