• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Type Face - Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
crobatconey said:
just never mind this im going to delete this soon
149.jpg

Crobatconey, I have no idea what this was. It was a stupid, pointless, annoying message also known as SPAM. Please don't do it again.

C

crobatconey/leafeon lunatic

i told you, i was going to delete it in a second. The only problem is, i forgot to. But i just deleted it now

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
crobatconey said:
i told you, i was going to delete it in a second. The only problem is, i forgot to. But i just deleted it now

why did you do that, anyways?

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Dragonite(just my personal opinion)

Dragonite:3
Salamence:7

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Since no matter what, Dragonite cannot win by going over 11 votes, so I'll post the final tally now.

Final Tally: 7 - 3 Salamence!

Now, here's the round 2 redo. I think I know which pokemon Crobatconey's gonna vote for...

Round 2: Flying!

169.jpg
VS
012.jpg

Crobat VS Butterfree. Both dual types. One part Poison, one part Bug. Which do you prefer? I like Crobat better. Poison rules over Bug any day.

Last edited:
C

crobatconey/leafeon lunatic

1st of all, why cant we see the butterfree picuture?
2nd of all, i vote for crobat (betcha you were thinking of butterfree, huh, huh)

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Crobat for me making it nearly impossible for Butterfree to come back.

Crobat:5
Butterfree:0

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Crobat goes for me Butterfree is okay but Crobat is awesome and cool!

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
7-0 with crobat leading(looks like a record)

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
7-2

Croabt has already won(new match-up Lucario?)

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Final Tally: 7 - 2 Crobat!

Well, it looks like Crobat won by a lot. Poor Butterfree!

Round 4: Dark!

150px-Sharpedo3.jpg
VS
332.png

Sharpedo VS Cacturne. Both dual tupes. Which one do you prefer? I like Sharpedo better because I like Water better than Grass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.