• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Type Face - Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
You can continue voting in this round. I said that there's to limit to how many votes until a pokemon wins.

EDIT:
GO SHUPPET!!!
Duskull: 5
Shuppet: 6

Please don't do the tallies without getting permission.

Last edited:

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Shuppet, is less scary

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Final Tally: 7 - 6 Shuppet!

That ends round 6. Here's round 7.

Round 7:Electric!

026.jpg
VS
135.jpg

Raichu VS Jolteon. One's the evoluton of our favorite Pikachu, and one's an Eeveelution. Which do you prefer? I like Jolteon better. Eeveelutions rock!

C

crobatconey/leafeon lunatic

whoa, i had a dream you would do raichu vs jolteon next, and i was right! I vote for jolteon cause i hate pikachu

Pikaflame

Owned Charizard 0_o
I Vote Jolteon because it is an Eevee form and I like the Eevee forms.
I do like Raichu as well but Jolteon is better
I Evolved my Eevee into Jolteon on XD

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
I vote jolteon because it rocks and also because I HATE PIKACHU AND RAICHU!

Jolteon:4
Raichu:1

i vote for jolteon cause it looks cooler

SnoWing

A Hundred Years
Raichu, because I like it's tail and it's ears, they're more original than Jolteon's spikes; although I don't like Raichu's cheeks making Jolteon come close behind.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Jolteon:5
Raichu:2

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
RAICHU ftw.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Jolteon:5
Raichu:3

jolteon

Amante de Jolteon
*points at username* *points at signature* *points at custom title* *points at avatar* *points at anywhere else necessary for the message that I'm voting for Jolteon to win is clear*

Haven't voted in a while. XD.

I vote Jolteon. My favorite Electric Pokémon and Eeveelution. Raichu is OK, though.

Aaanndd...

GoldenHouou said:
What she said, please. Ah well, anyway...
Sorry. I still suck at figuring genders out. Or looking at profiles for that matter. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.