• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Types combinations you want to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

misunderstoodhero

Not sure if this thread has been done before, If it has, I can't find it. Also, I don't feel this a 5th gen speculation thread, so............YEAH.

Want type combination do YOU want to see in the future, That has not been done yet. Now, If you ask me, I want to see every possible type combination there is, so Instead I suggest ( *COUGH* Am telling you to *COUGH* ) list the top five type combinations you want to see the most.

SO.......Here's my top five type combinations!

5. Electric/dark
Arguably, Shinx/Luxio/Luxray could have been this, and I really want to see what a electric/dark Pokemon would look like......I imagine very cool.

4. Fire/dragon
For obvious reasons, this just HAS to happen!

3. Dragon/fight
*drools* This would look REALLY cool. I would defiantly use one of these on my team!

2. Fire/psychic
This really has to happen, it would be so cool. Having trouble imagining what it would look like though.

1. Ice/dragon
Ice is my favorite type. Dragons look really cool. This would look really cool and would be very useful to, what with the reduced damage taken from ice attacks.

Well, that's me! What type combinations do YOU want to see?

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
Fire/Grass, just for the contast. Forest Fire, or Jack-o-Lantern

Fire/Water, for the contrast again. Oil Spill or Underwater vent.

OmniRo

Banned
I would say... Psysic/Fire. Nah!! It would be too good to be true!

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Farfetch'd evolutions that are:
Electric/Fighting
Dragon/Psychic
Grass/Steel
Water/Fire
Dark/Poison

The second and last already exist but hey, I'd like to see an archer duck and an assassin duck.

D

Deleted member 11515

People using the create your own anything thread :c

D

Deleted member 11515

People using the create your own anything thread :c

Status
Not open for further replies.