• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

tyranidos's banner shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Pomona

Banner Request

Um can I have a banner thats says PokeBeach
CAn there be three pokemon on the banner.
The pokemon are shiny Entei, shiny Suicune, shiny rako(Cant spell)
And can there be a beach as the back round
and finally can you give the the URL and a code.. a code for like putting on a forum please.

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
I really liked your Lati@s banner. I need something like it with a spacey kind of background. The size you have is perfect, bu could you have them both on one side looking at a sould dew? The caption I need is Guardians of the heart. Thanks! I'm using this for a future fan fiction.

Last edited:

Flygon master

Battle Me!
Hey sorry I couldn't get a picture. Here's my request:
Size:400w 150h
Text: Lucario Rocks!
Text color:Black
Picture:Any regular Lucario picture like a picture of his pose when in the games or something along those lines.
Background:I would like just a light blue background with two lucario facing each other, one on the far left, one on the far right.
I hope that I did this right! Just let me know if I need to edit it to make any changes!I write in blue most of the time so I don't have to worry about that rule!Thanks in advance!:p

Tyranidos

ok, there are too many people requesting and i only have a couple spots, and manofsteele93's links don't work, so blaziken33 and Flygon master get the spots. And Gilford, your banner is done:
tyranitaric9.png

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/882/tyranitaric9.png

John Pomona doesn't get the spot because he is not following the rules, so as soon as he does he will get the spot, or if manofsteele93's links work he will get the spot. so its a race. that means i am CLOSED. whoever doesn't get the spot, either go to scenice and dragonair's shop, or wait until a spot is open.

Last edited:

Tyranidos

ooo... that's a beating... Oh well Since the only shiny Rampardos pictures are sprites, just stick with what I gave you tyranidos

ok, the only way i can make rampardos shiny is if i recolor it and add some color effects which is not my specialty so it is going to take a while. you have to be willing to wait because it takes a long time and you are not first on the waiting list.

That is absolutley fair
I mean, I was the last one, so I understand
If possible, I would like them to be recolored, but If you don't want to, thats absolutley fine by me

I would like to request a banner. I will give you all the details and the images.
Banner Size: The limit. I don't know, surprise me.
Background: Background Image
Giratina
Arceus
Text: The Dimension Creators
Border: None
Details: Can you seperate the Dialga and Palkia images and place Dialga on the left and Palkia on the right side of the banner? Giratina at the bottom and Arceus at the top. The text is in the middle. And then, you can add whatever you please to make it look better.

Thanks.

Tyranidos

I would like to request a banner. I will give you all the details and the images.
Banner Size: The limit. I don't know, surprise me.
Background: Background Image
Giratina
Arceus
Text: The Dimension Creators
Border: None
Details: Can you seperate the Dialga and Palkia images and place Dialga on the left and Palkia on the right side of the banner? Giratina at the bottom and Arceus at the top. The text is in the middle. And then, you can add whatever you please to make it look better.

Thanks.

ok, i will try. no slots open yet but still open.

pokeboyben07

master trainer
Status
Not open for further replies.