• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tyran's Thread. ^Filled with random Spriting junk^

Tyran

Blast from the past
Another Thread..
I just throw my all my spriting junk in here, critique it or just comment about it.

Nofreebunny.png
And Ha ha no free Bunny's this time.!

Pokemon Stuff:
AggronRecolor25colors.png

WooperRevamp-1.png

QuigsireRevamp-1.png

Kinglerrevamp.png

CrazyGolbat.png

Pokemon Animations:
KinglerKnockedout.gif

SpindaAnimation.gif

PikaFrameone.gif

Non Pokemon Animations:
8-BitBunnyWhiteAnimation.gif

8-BitBunnysbothHart.gif

Kirbyframe1.gif

Scratch and other junk:
Hope.png

feartheSpaceInvaders.png

poop.png

WARNING! The next content may be Offending. (no Nude just toilet humor)
If you click and you're upset about it, don't come nagging or yelling at me I warned you.
Read everything?
Enjoy some random screenshots.
screenshot2.png

Screenshot.png

Profisapervert.png

newest Thingy:
LittleCreature.png

Will update on random times. (currently working on the Eevee (see other thread)

Red Rain

Hilarious screens there, they are real funny, especially the Rowan one. I really like Aggron recolour aswell, that is seriously impressive.

mielad2

Ohnoez!! OMG HELP!!!
Rowan was funny.
Pretty good revamps.
Rowan 8/10
Revamps 6.7/10
Aggron is cool..7/10
The pokemon animations look like... The 80's...
ALL in all: 7/10

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
OHMAIGAWD?! HAHAHAHAHA~ The screens are srsly funny. Maybe that's just the crack coming on to me. Oh well.. But they are! xDD I can't stop laughing.. xDD Are those ripped or just sprited? I wanna know. ;x

Your pokemon stuff look amazing, especially that Aggron one. The pokemon animations are fine, but Kingler is a bit glitchy. If you stare at it, you will find out why. Non-Pokemon animations are cute. <3 Totally. Scratched stuff are awesome, especially that pile of crap. Haha~ I love the newest thing too! Keep up them awesome work. ^_^

Tyran

Blast from the past
OHMAIGAWD?! HAHAHAHAHA~ The screens are srsly funny. Maybe that's just the crack coming on to me. Oh well.. But they are! xDD I can't stop laughing.. xDD Are those ripped or just sprited? I wanna know. ;x
Your pokemon stuff look amazing, especially that Aggron one. The pokemon animations are fine, but Kingler is a bit glitchy. If you stare at it, you will find out why. Non-Pokemon animations are cute. <3 Totally. Scratched stuff are awesome, especially that pile of crap. Haha~ I love the newest thing too! Keep up them awesome work. ^_^
Visual Boy Advance :]
Everytime on when I'm bored on school I plug in A USB and play my own games.
It's lol to make funny text xD

The Kingler was made a very long time ago.
And the Aggron was made for a Contest..
The Bunny's where A random idea, I think I'm going to make more and people can adopt them.

And thanks for your comment ^^

Rowan was funny.
Pretty good revamps.
Rowan 8/10
Revamps 6.7/10
Aggron is cool..7/10
The pokemon animations look like... The 80's...
ALL in all: 7/10

And the Animations are a bit bumpy I admit it but the 8-Bit are supposed to be bumpy.

Hilarious screens there, they are real funny, especially the Rowan one. I really like Aggron recolour aswell, that is seriously impressive.

Thanks ^^
And I said before: The Aggron was made for a Contest :]

Will add some screen when I'm on school.