• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tyrants Of The Weather

Tournament Teir

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ace

i can show you how
Forum name:epicdrill
Xat name:epicdrill
Nickname:epicdrill
Divison: Will there be a sand? if not... groudon one
Favourite Pokemon:Gliscor
How active are you:not very...
Friend code:no DS compatible wifi
PO name: MAYBYE coming soon (lol try to guess.... HARD, I know)
Reffered by: Mudkips

There will be a Sand division very soon, so welcome and you can be just anywhere untill sand division opens up :)

~Ace

i can show you how
Johan left...

Announcement : TT is now hiring a new Co-Leader, PM/VM me if interested.

masamune27

Mirage2777
ToTW's been kind of slow without Dov.

~Ace

i can show you how
meh, but that wont ruin our spirits! we are the Mighty Weather Tyrants :p

lets get more active, (but i cant ATM since i gotta go bed son xP)

pika poke 126

aaaaaaay-oo-ay-oo-ay
I'm ba-ack! and guess what we got?! DUCKIES!!!!!!!!!!!! they're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute (oops spam?)

pika poke 126

aaaaaaay-oo-ay-oo-ay
i don't fit in here much ;_; i might quit...

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
ok ... 1st if your going to quit then do it.... 2nd dont go spamming on here saying "I Might Quit" we cant help it do it or dont its your choice we dont need to hear about it.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
ok ... 1st if your going to quit then do it.... 2nd dont go spamming on here saying "I Might Quit" we cant help it do it or dont its your choice we dont need to hear about it.

*Looks at siggy* Can you help me make a team&make me better at teh pokemanz?

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Hey guys, just so you nkow idk how active I'll be for the next month, one due to the fact im goin away for a week, 2 my grandad died in hospital today aand beacuse of different things like the funeral ect i may be on less, just letting you all kno

masamune27

Mirage2777
Hey guys, just so you nkow idk how active I'll be for the next month, one due to the fact im goin away for a week, 2 my grandad died in hospital today aand beacuse of different things like the funeral ect i may be on less, just letting you all kno
I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope your family makes it through these times without any unneeded grief.

J man(vgchat)

SpiritHaunt Champ
I didn't quit so can someone member me on the xat chat please because there was this rumor quitted and this morning I saw bray kicked saying didn't u quit and if I'm not member
then I'm going have to bring Dov into this

Status
Not open for further replies.