• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tyrants Of The Weather

Tournament Teir

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreekTerror

A True Gentleman
Hey guys, as of right now, I am going to leave the clan. It makes me sad to do this. I might come back, might not, we'll see where life takes me. It was a good run to all of you, I enjoyed everyday with you all. Please stay in touch with me, PM/VM me every once in a while. I will miss all of you, but for now, I have to say good bye

benlo7

Trainer
Ooo do I get a new job 2 :3

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Oh, come on!!!!!!!!!!!!! anak and Greek both leaving!?!?!?!?! :/

benlo7

Trainer
its not falling, its just going down ward on a road full of upward hills :) as soon as it gets to the end of going down, it will zoom back up :)
(i was trying to come up with a something deep...)

Last edited:

Summer Sun!
hey ppl are leaving? left right and center?!? imma gonna stay *sits down and refuses to leave*

Vandslaux

I'm not going to leave.

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Is ace making a new thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.