• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tyrants Of The Weather

Tournament Teir

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjcheetah

Pokemon Breeder
hey if you dont mind i can be a sub for the war team but i need to know in advance what type of battle it is so i can be prepared

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
hey if you dont mind i can be a sub for the war team but i need to know in advance what type of battle it is so i can be prepared

yep your now in it

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Night Everyone.

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
night bray!

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
yeh you need lv 100's for wat sorreh :/

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
umm yes in a while when we get a LOT more clan members

Glameoww

that would be such a good idea a clan league ^_^
but..
i agree we need moremembers

matthewm9

i could be the first gym since im the weakest in the clan my pokemon arent all lvl100s like i said

Glameoww

but we would still need more members and can you guys help me recruit

Glameoww

lol xD lets get recruiting :D

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
keep up the good work guys keep trying to get members xD

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
i think he means a one called the league of tyrants of the weather that only has clan members as gls

Status
Not open for further replies.