• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

u all suk. i cud own u at pokemon!!!

Bayleef

Onion?
RMT okay?
dpmfa448.png

Lucario @ Salac Berry
Naughty Nature
252 Atk, 232 SpAtk, 20 Spd
Endure
Reversal
Swords Dance
Crunch/Me First?

Crunch takes care of Gengar, and Reversal for everyone else. Maybe Me First for the Super Effective hit against Gengar/other Pokes after the Salac boost?
dpmfsb462.png

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Rash Nature
174 HP, 252 SpAtk, 84 Spd
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power [Grass]
Substitute
Explosion

Comes in on Skarmorys that try to spoil my fun.
dpmfa373.png

Salamence @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
6 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Stone Edge
Earthquake

Hardly anybody expects this anymore. Dragon Claw 2HKOs Bliss.
[IMG200]http://lynnsn2.tripod.com/Caroline/Bcolor1.jpg[/IMG200]
Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
252 HP, 252 Def, 6 SpD
Ice Beam
Seismic Toss
Aromatherapy
Softboiled

Heals the team and stuff. Oh you fat pink *****. =(
dpmfa121.png

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
6 HP, 252 SpAtk, 252 Spd
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Rapid Spin

Ermm yeah. What did you want again Gyarados? How about you Donphan?
dpmfa472.png

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
252 HP, 6 Atk, 252 Def
Stealth Rock
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
Roost

What’s that Heracross? You don’t like me? =(

Thanks in advance for POSTING.

Last edited:

Manaphyman

Up all night
Lucario is great, that is almost identical to the moveset I gave my level 100 Lucario. I also like what you did with Salamence, but I am not a big fan of stone edge. Mine has Draco Meteor. Starmie’s timid nature isn’t great though… Anyways, we all suck? At least I have better grammar. I probably have a better team.(EV/IV Training my Lv.71 Electivire as I write.)

^ Lol.

You could consider Swords dance > Vacuum blade on Luc, since you want stuff to damage you so you can reversal right?

You need ice beam on starmie imo, Blissey is the only other member with an ice attack.

You need Earthquake on Glis, its pointless and stupid having a ground type walled by Metagross and T-tar.

Not a bad team though

ludicolo_kid

Vacuum Wave is pointless, just Endure against Weavile.

DDCounterTar has an absolute ball with this team, then again it quite literally does that to every team.

Bayleef

Onion?
Okay, I put Earthquake on Gliscor. What would you suggest replacing Vacuum Wave with, besides Swords Dance, or is that the best option? I just don't see myself finding the opportunity to use it, as not many Pokemon will be switching out on turn one.

Mequuh

You'd be surprised, and if you endure the first turn and get knocked to 1 Hp, a lot of people switch after that to something they think can handle it. Then Swords Dance. Swords dance really is the best option over all

BTW want to battle lol

Bayleef

Onion?
^Okay, cool.

I can add you, but after I battle another forum member I need to study for my Change and Rev. final that's tomorrow. Another time, okay?

Mequuh

Eh, I'm going to be up at the lake all weekend, but oh well. Some other time.

Bayleef

Onion?
Okay, sorry about that.

And should I just change all of my invested EVs in Special Attack to Speed? Or should I replace Crunch for something like Me First?

Raikou77

Magnezone wants Rash and Subsitute instead of Thunderwave.