• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

u.k pokemon D/P waiters

red rayquaza29

jhoto-trainer
when pokemon diamond and pearl come out in america how many people who live in england will buy it or have pre-ordered it now
i have

Kalavinka

are we supposed to care

--;475;

mrbadboy3

StrangerDenial<-Gfaq
Why the **** do you care about other peoples topics?^ Leave the kid alone -_- So what if he asks a question.

red rayquaza29

jhoto-trainer
thanks mrbadboy3

Yeah, i just pre-ordered it from america about 10 minutes ago, i live in england, cant wait XD

Garbs

Looks like i'll be waiting.

I'll only import from America if it's confirmed that US D/P can work with PAL GBA games in pal park.

If not, i'm going to wait. I want to be able to transfer all my hard earned pokemon over.

-Garbs-

BeanBag

haha, i live in the UK and have pre-ordered my Diamond copy, over three weeks ago, I have over 340+ pokemon to trade over from my emerald, but if it isn't compatible, I'll just by Pearl when it comes out over here (WHEN it comes out!).

I soo can't wait, I don't think Nintendo realise how impatient I am!!!

sexynachosupreme

I'll only import from America if it's confirmed that US D/P can work with PAL GBA games in pal park.

If not, i'm going to wait. I want to be able to transfer all my hard earned pokemon over.

-Garbs-

exactly, hopefully someone who did pre-order itcan fill us in on if the pal park works with europe pokemon games..

but im still leaning towards still getting it if it doesnt work..cha ^^

Akailo

-Garbs-

i have to agree with this i will be waiting if my emerald wont work with my pearl; because i have alot that i want to move over and i dont wanna have to do it all over again.
;347;

Last edited:

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude

-Garbs-

Same. I wanna use my ickle shuckle ^^

blueracer

<< 3 of them
I will be ordering from the Us but all this compatibility doesn't bother me as I have a US FR

Anole

Aipom Trainer
I live in the UK and I got Ruby/Sapphire from America thru Amazon.com...but they aren't accepting orders from the UK for Diamond/Pearl...

So where are you guys who have pre-ordered getting them from?

I didn't think about Pal Park compatibilty...