• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Ehh, kinda don't see much coming out of the investigation. I predict things will play out mostly the same way for up to 2020 tbh.

In order to impeach you'd actually need 2/3 of Congress. You'd need a lot of Republicans. Republicans are more party-first than we think.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
One thing not mentioned as much today is Trump encouraging police to be rougher to suspects. Because people don't hate police enough these days.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Mordent99

Banned
Ehh, kinda don't see much coming out of the investigation. I predict things will play out mostly the same way for up to 2020 tbh.

In order to impeach you'd actually need 2/3 of Congress. You'd need a lot of Republicans. Republicans are more party-first than we think.

Sooner or later, even the most stubborn Republican will realize they aren't going to get ANY of the goodies Trump promised.

bobjr

Staff member
So Trump thought that the bill must have needed 60 votes, otherwise I don't know what he's going on with about the 50 vote rule or how 8 Democrats control the Senate.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Meanwhile in MENA,

http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=778429

Israel joins Russia and Turkey to attack and criminalize Amnesty International. At this rate, AI might join other left-wing groups in MENA and end up settling Lebanon instead.

bobjr

Staff member
Kid Rock is leading polls already.

The good news that in Ramussen, the most conservative polling place with merit, has Trump at under 40% for the first time ever. Weirdly though out of 60% who strongly disapprove 18% say they'd vote for Trump in the next election.

Mordent99

Banned
Scaramucci has just quit. According to the New York Times.

NEXT!

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Weirdly though out of 60% who strongly disapprove 18% say they'd vote for Trump in the next election.

They must assume the only other candidates in 2020 will be just as nuts as Trump is. Or they hate change of any variety.

Mordent99

Banned
They must assume the only other candidates in 2020 will be just as nuts as Trump is. Or they hate change of any variety.

OR, they simply refuse to admit they're wrong, or are as crazy as he is.

bobjr

Staff member
The three shortest Comms Directors are now.

1. The Mooch
2. The Nazi Youth guy from Reagan
3. Spicer.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
I'm just waiting for Trump to make a fictional character his next communications director. At this point, I'd say it's the next logical step for him. *shrug*

ebevan91

I think that firing had more to do with Kelly tbh...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The funny thing is that if a publication makes a cover with "President Kelly", Trump would fire him too.

The sad thing is that it's a distinct possibility.

bobjr

Staff member
Turns out Trump dictated the Trump Jr. Russia statement after the Putin meeting. It makes a lot of sense, since he went out of his way to praise another person, when he usually praises himself.

It's like when he made up a fake publicist to tell people about all the women he was banging.

:Edit:So we're renegotiating NAFTA while Trump and Tillerson are both on vacation and Tillerson has rescinded the ability of anyone else at State to do anything. Good job anyone who voted for this shit.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^I guess NAFTA will just be completely scrapped to force Canada to reintegrate to European economy, and for Mexico to reintegrate to second world(Russia, China, Latin America, Gulf states etc.)

For all intents and purposes though, NAFTA was a bad neoliberal agreement with terrible consequences though with good intentions to create peace between Mexico and USA. I won't be too sad if it ends up being scrapped altogether, especially considering the whole wall debacle(both the militarized border crossing we have due to Obama, and the actual proposed wall by Trump) is basically an act of aggression towards Mexico and its historical borders.

Mordent99

Banned
The three shortest Comms Directors are now.

1. The Mooch
2. The Nazi Youth guy from Reagan
3. Spicer.

I hate to play Devil's Advocate here, but John Koehler still holds the dubious record:

http://www.jpost.com/American-Polit...s-communication-director-for-five-days-501311

See?

However, it seems Mooch's life keeps getting worse and worse:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ry-lists-anthony-scaramucci-as-dead/23059297/

And the turnover list for the Trump Administration continues to grow...

"Even the fattest pig will flee the mud when the barnyard burns." I heard that somewhere a long, long time ago, and it fits.