• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The Hispanic CEO of Goya Foods praised Trump as a blessing to have, prompting people to boycott his brand.

As a Hispanic myself, he's a jackass.

the one group Trump has gained ground on now is Hispanics, with every other group dropping. I’d argue it’s Biden’s weakest group though, and why I think Texas won’t turn blue.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Trump has done an okay job on the “it’s not you, it’s the bad ones” front, and Biden was part of the administration who started the cages and defends them, openly telling people to vote for the other guy if they don’t like it, along with constantly saber rattling Latin American countries when Trump doesn’t really care.

It’s more both aren’t really good on that front, but Trump offers some appeal on the message aspect.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
https://www.reuters.com/article/eur...t-step-to-join-euro-sources-say-idUSL8N2EG1VG
Kind of important news from Balkans, again, Bulgaria and Croatia are going to join ERM-2 later this week.
https://www.ecb.europa.eu/press/pr/date/2020/html/ecb.pr200710_1~88c0f764e7.en.html
https://www.ecb.europa.eu/press/pr/date/2020/html/ecb.pr200710~4aa5e3565a.en.html
And they did! Today! Congratulations!!

Once the two countries join Eurozone and adopt Euro, both will be upgraded from developing countries to developed countries by World Bank, IMF and UN.

Now the question is, when they will join Schengen. They are both expected to join it this year, but things will likely be delayed for Bulgaria due to Covid-19 and ongoing craziness in Turkey, especially with the recent Hagia Sophia debacle. There likely won't be any challanges for Croatia due to the current German presidency.

I guess it might be important if Polish opposition end up pulling an upset against the openly homophobic incumbent President Duda this Sunday but as I said before, polls suggest that will be unlikely.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The decision was 7-2. Roberts, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh all turned against Trump.
And when you lose Kavanaugh as a cryptofash like Donald Trump... you know you done stepped in it.

(I suspect a lot of conservatives would be more willing to support something of this sort because they assume democrats will do it, too, and want to be ready to clobber them in turn. But, y'know, we'll see about that.)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Coin shortages are a thing now.
John Green is vindicated once again.

But seriously, Indian far-right PM Modi is right. Industrialized countries (even "developing" ones) should not use physical money. It is a waste of resources.

Pikachu52

Apparently, in doing so, he can be impeached again for releasing a criminal. Is this true?

Given a pardon inherently involves releasing a criminal, I would have thought no.

ultimately, with senate republicans in his pocket, and his lap dog Barr running the DOJ, we can be confident Trump won’t face any consequences, regardless whether he’s terminally broken the law or exceeded authority.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ivanka shows off her "The Price is Right lady extra" submission by promoting the not-so Hispanic Goya food brand...

Ec7qtxEXYAIcmGr

...which may have violated federal ethic laws by using the White House for promotion of businesses.

Remix2

The stupid thing is, that didn't even convince him to make wearing masks a mandate.

Even when reality hit him in the face, he rather stick his head in the sand and pretend that the virus doesn’t exist rather then doing the right thing and mandate masks in public.

Classic republican mindset if I ever see one.

Speaking of masks, Alabama surprisingly made wearing a mask in public mandatory.