• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics 2017: So much for the tolerant SPPf

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Last edited:

Litleonid

Mass Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse released from jail on $2 million bail
It really makes me angry that they've united around this criminal after he drove all the way to Wisconsin with the intention of killing. Kyle Rittenhouse is NOT a hero. He's a criminal who should face charges, not bail. Also worth noting, the My Pillow guy contributed to his bail.

Also Kyle Rittenhouse is a key example of what's wrong with this country and the systemic racism that plagues this country. A 17 year old white boy can kill people and the cops won't use force, and he can walk out on bail. Then a black man like George Floyd can be violently arrested and killed for supposedly using counterfeit money.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
It really makes me angry that they've united around this criminal after he drove all the way to Wisconsin with the intention of killing. Kyle Rittenhouse is NOT a hero. He's a criminal who should face charges, not bail. Also worth noting, the My Pillow guy contributed to his bail.
Aw, not the My Pillow guy.
Ok, if anyone asks, those pillows were found in nature, with no human creator. Just like the Harry Potter books.

In all seriousness, that's so messed up. I mean, only $2 million? People died from this shooter, right? Even if not, that doesn't change his intentions. What sorts of bail amounts do people like African Americans get for such crimes? (I don't know. I'm actually asking. I don't want to make assumptions.)

AuraChannelerChris

"How did you manage to faint while standing up?"
Kyle is pretty much a sick real version of Family Guy's Peter Griffin.

EDIT:

Trump is golfing...with his double? This is not the way to fool the snipers! They'd just shoot both!

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
it looks like the idiot smile runs genetically in the ghouliani family...

Missingno.Fan

I’m kind of worried about what will happen in January. A part of me thinks it would be hilarious to see The Donald being dragged out of the White House, kicking and screaming. Another part of me is scared about what lengths he may go to stay. I’m worried about what kind of civil war might start.

Litleonid

I’m kind of worried about what will happen in January. A part of me thinks it would be hilarious to see The Donald being dragged out of the White House, kicking and screaming. Another part of me is scared about what lengths he may go to stay. I’m worried about what kind of civil war might start.
Its gonna look like this at 4:10 when they drag him out

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I know I probably shouldn't think this way, but you think they'd televise that, if it did happen, on TV? I'd watch it! *Grabs popcorn*. Here we go! Another episode of chaos in the White House!
This is exactly what I meant a few weeks ago about wanting to sit back and eat popcorn as I watch the chaos that was the result of the election unfold. I wasn’t talking about any riots and protesting. I was talking about Trump throwing a hissy fit and showing everyone that supported him what a huge hypocrite, sore loser, and man child that he is. And then see everyone abandoning him and turning against him as a result of his behavior.