• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

And this is a taste of Kwane's wikipedia page:

AAO31fAABYi0.png

Litleonid

Trump founding the Patriot Party (AKA the White Supremacist Party) would actually be a good thing because it will essentially be his most die hard MAGAs, while the Republicans who are sick of him will stay with the Republican party, splitting the vote and allowing an easier time for the Democrats to secure victory.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
That will just inspire politicians to join Jimmy Dore's "People's Party", aka Berniebro/Rose Twitter party in protest.

Both are scams to raise money.

Also, Mitch McConnell won't have enough leverage after today, while Trump has a Goddamn cult and all the dark money.

Those who wished for a more than 2 party system...I hope the monkey's paw was worth it.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
That will just inspire politicians to join Jimmy Dore's "People's Party", aka Berniebro/Rose Twitter party in protest.

Both are scams to raise money.

Also, Mitch McConnell won't have enough leverage after today, while Trump has a Goddamn cult and all the dark money.

Those who wished for a more than 2 party system...I hope the monkey's paw was worth it.
Wrong. It's not Jimmy Dore's party. He was just a speaker. Nick Brana founded it.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Marianne Williamson? Jesse Ventura? And Jimmy Dore?

Wow, what lousy people to represent a progressive movement.

Also a floor vote to establish a naughty list made of people who don't do what you want is no basis for a political organization.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I thought the NRA was moving it's HQ to Texas to get away from NY tax or something lol

Ascended Dialga

Trump spoke at Joint Base Andrews after leaving the White House today. He boasted about his accomplishments, wished the best for Biden, and at the end said he "will be back in some form".

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
It’s Inauguration Day! We’re free at last!

I pray to God that this Patriot Party won’t actually exist, or if it does, it will fizzle out quickly.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Trump spoke at Joint Base Andrews after leaving the White House today. He boasted about his accomplishments, wished the best for Biden, and at the end said he "will be back in some form".
Accomplishments? You mean constantly trying to bully Congress into agreeing to build that stupid wall that can easily be rendered useless through various means, deny the threat of a viral outbreak by claiming it was a “hoax” and doing nothing until thousands had died from the virus and taking action when Covid was beyond the stage of being easily contained and controlled, doing absolutely nothing for those in the lower middle class and below, tear families apart, allow racism to thrive again, and encouraged a large group of people to become violent and destroy federal property? Why am I not surprised that he’s proud of causing destruction?

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
A world-healing wave was triggered at the White House today. I saw the wave wash the sky above my house.
Like Lifestreams from Final Fantasy 7 or the Pokemon tears that resurrected Ash in the 1st movie?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Wouldnt that song from Wizard of Oz fit better? The witch is dead sounds like a popular choice for these "special" people when they lose thier power.

I kind of found the song "king for a day" by Battlebeast had some rather fitting lyrics for thump, it may have taken 4years rather than a day but it's finally ended.
and there is great news, schumer and that turtle seem to have become BFF and would like to share and cooperate power in the senate..............

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Welcome to the (hopefully very sanitized) White House, President Joe Biden.

They’re spending about 500k to deep clean and sanitize the place, but you do have to consider that it’s been the site of how many superspreader events now?