• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics 2017: So much for the tolerant SPPf

The Admiral

solid state survivor
I mean, who gives a flip about Trump's financial records when they've got the bastard on terrorism but won't charge him?

Oh, that's right, because then they'd have to charge all the other living presidents. Wouldn't want to shine a light on the activities the US regularly partakes in to expand its empire.

Ugh. Lest they prove Trump actively stole money from, like, a fellow wealthy American he is never going to see any legal repercussions.
Under this line of logic, it's specifically to acquit him on charges of being a greedy, system-cheating, poor-people-hurting scumfuck.

Phillies

I mean, who gives a flip about Trump's financial records when they've got the bastard on terrorism but won't charge him?

Oh, that's right, because then they'd have to charge all the other living presidents. Wouldn't want to shine a light on the activities the US regularly partakes in to expand its empire.

Ugh. Lest they prove Trump actively stole money from, like, a fellow wealthy American he is never going to see any legal repercussions.
I think one main difference is that this is being done at the state level instead of federal. New York has been trying to get his financial records for years and aren't likely to give this chance up to nail him. He also won't be protected by the GOP like he was during his impeachment trials. Its easy to get away with stuff when you have half of you jury in your back pocket.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
He’ll probably get away with it just like every other greedy rich guy in the US. The wealthy can literally get away with murder and not pay taxes and I find that pretty unfair especially since they are usually the main contributors to the economy.

Oh, he'll definitely get away with it.

Under this line of logic, it's specifically to acquit him on charges of being a greedy, system-cheating, poor-people-hurting scumfuck.

The system is built to protect people like him, so he's not getting hurt at all by this.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

chalkus

Trump is an ignorant fool who gets away with crimes because white society allows.him to. If he were black, he would have been jailed decades ago. The problem is that his supporters don't realize voting for him means they are just as unintelligent and crooked and corrupt as he is.

But what can you do.

AznKei

Scary 16th note crossovers @ 190BPM! X_X
Trump is an ignorant fool who gets away with crimes because white society allows.him to. If he were black, he would have been jailed decades ago. The problem is that his supporters don't realize voting for him means they are just as unintelligent and crooked and corrupt as he is.

But what can you do.
There's some Vietnameses, Taiwaneses, Hong Kongers & Japaneses that supported him for being tough on China in which they doubt on Biden even if they live so far away that American problems aren't their concerns.

And there's white people who respect everyone are concerned that the extremists would make them unintentionally discriminated against other races in the future for carrying diseases like what happened to most white countries during the pandemic.

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Looks like something everybody knew has been re-confirmed.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster

Looks like something everybody knew has been re-confirmed.
Cops have always been bastards.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I’ve always felt a bit uncomfortable with some of Malcolm X’s beliefs particularly the one about white people being created by an evil scientist. That is clearly racism and it make me uncomfortable. I’m not saying that he didn’t have any good points for supporting the civil rights movement but his hatred of white people is extremely disturbing at the same time. All races and ethnicities have good and evil people among them. You just need to learn how to tell the two apart.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I’ve always felt a bit uncomfortable with some of Malcolm X’s beliefs particularly the one about white people being created by an evil scientist. That is clearly racism and it make me uncomfortable. I’m not saying that he didn’t have any good points for supporting the civil rights movement but his hatred of white people is extremely disturbing at the same time. All races and ethnicities have good and evil people among them. You just need to learn how to tell the two apart.
It sounds like you're using the "reverse racism" line right-wing people use to invalidate more outspoken black people's opinions that don't give a damn how white people feel, and you don't understand that THAT's why he was an "acceptable" assassination at the time to cishetwhitemaleChristian(Or Mormon) powers.

This is why the term "lily-white" is used to describe this kind of unsubtle racism. Because harsh critique of racial(or sexual/gender) relations without a cishetwhitemaleChristian(Or Mormon) filter that exposes how fragile and delicate cishetwhitemaleChristian(Or Mormon)s' emotions, clout and status really are, and how soft and weak they become when somebody hits them harder than they can hit back without ammosexualizing the response.

Captain Jigglypuff

It sounds like you're using the "reverse racism" line right-wing people use to invalidate more outspoken black people's opinions that don't give a damn how white people feel, and you don't understand that THAT's why he was an "acceptable" assassination at the time to cishetwhitemaleChristian(Or Mormon) powers.

This is why the term "lily-white" is used to describe this kind of unsubtle racism. Because harsh critique of racial(or sexual/gender) relations without a cishetwhitemaleChristian(Or Mormon) filter that exposes how fragile and delicate cishetwhitemaleChristian(Or Mormon)s' emotions, clout and status really are, and how soft and weak they become when somebody hits them harder than they can hit back without ammosexualizing the response.
I’m not sure about what it is that makes me uncomfortable about some of the things he said but I agree that his assassination always did seem like it was set up by some organization. I think what made me feel uncomfortable about Malcolm X is his belief that white people are the result of some mad scientist’s experiments.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I’m not sure about what it is that makes me uncomfortable about some of the things he said but I agree that his assassination always did seem like it was set up by some organization. I think what made me feel uncomfortable about Malcolm X is his belief that white people are the result of some mad scientist’s experiments.
Yeah, that is a GROSS misinterpretation of what he said, fueled by the powers that be.

To quote Taserface...

"IT'S METAPHORICAL!"

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Today's news:
*Armenian military is attemping a coup d'etat against the pro-EU PM Pashinyan with the support of pro-Russian oposition due to recent military loss in Nagarno-Karabakh. US remains silent but Armenian Radio Free Europe is reporting the news (English RFE remains focused on Belarus).
*GameStop short squeeze continues, this time slower and steadier. We will likely see more hedge funds go under by next month.
*Oil keeps going higher, but Bitcoin has declined a bit. This is likely because UK will open schools by March 8, and other countries are expected to follow.

Captain Jigglypuff

Do you think he’ll be hit with tax evasion charges? Because he seems to be the type to commit tax evasion and fraud.