• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Remix2

Funny how Hillary was parsing the Iran deal when in 2008 she didn't support any talk with Iran.

Ok if anyone think the climate change isn't a treat to humidity should be laugh at.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
"I have a much better temperament than she does."

You just bellowed out "WROONG" on the mic like a grade schooler 7 minutes ago.

The audience laughed at* him for that.

rekt

*They were laughing at him, right? They could be extreme right-wingers to whom insulting a woman is innately hilarious.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I know he's not talking about having a presidential look, because if she doesn't have the look you don't have the mouth.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Trump couldn't even meet his low expectations tonight. Even easy stuff like Benghazi and Emails were turned around right to his face.

Also Hillary did have a number of policy proposals, Trump just tried to attack her before she could get too in depth about them. But that blew up in his face.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Trump couldn't even meet his low expectations tonight. Even easy stuff like Benghazi and Emails were turned around right to his face.

It won't get any better for him later either. He will bury himself in the next two debates.

Mordent99

Banned
The audience laughed at* him for that.

rekt

*They were laughing at him, right? They could be extreme right-wingers to whom insulting a woman is innately hilarious.

Well, I sure was laughing at him, the big hypocrite.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Drumpf was so defensive. "Wroooong" this, "That's not true" that. Hillary on the other hand just went full on offensive. She was oozing with vigor and stamina.

Sean Hannity though. He's gonna be up all night with emails and phone calls.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Bleh, I don't know why I bothered watching these debates. I had a hunch they were going to be a whole lot of bull manure, but tonight's sanity-massacre was especially bad and I have a strong feeling the next few rounds are just going to be more of the same infantile crapola. Still, I want my two and a half hours back.

Trump and Hillary are garbage in their special and stupid ways. I don't care what anyone says, I'm definitely not voting this election. I swear, I've never felt so embarrassed to be an American until now.

ebevan91

Bleh, I don't know why I bothered watching these debates. I had a hunch they were going to be a whole lot of bull manure, but tonight's sanity-massacre was especially bad and I have a strong feeling the next few rounds are just going to be more of the same infantile crapola. Still, I want my two and a half hours back.

Trump and Hillary are garbage in their special and stupid ways. I don't care what anyone says, I'm definitely not voting this election. I swear, I've never felt so embarrassed to be an American until now.

Same here. This would've been my first time voting in an election (although I was almost voting age in 2008 election) but I can't vote for either of these candidates. I'm a Republican so I would've voted for the Republican candidate if it wasn't Trump.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Same here. This would've been my first time voting in an election (although I was almost voting age in 2008 election) but I can't vote for either of these candidates. I'm a Republican so I would've voted for the Republican candidate if it wasn't Trump.

I mean you could vote for gary johnson then just to get a vote in.

bobjr

Staff member

You mean you would have voted for Ted Cruz, the only candidate in this election worse than Donald Trump?

I mean if you want to throw your vote away yeah.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
You mean you would have voted for Ted Cruz, the only candidate in this election worse than Donald Trump?

Well if it was either not voting or voting for someone theoretically you like even if thtey didnt have a chance, why not at least vote for him. If enough people did, the libertarians could move farther and farther up.

ebevan91

Probably, but I live in a state that has been red for the last 40 years so it wouldn't have made a difference. I really wanted Rubio or Kasich out of the bunch that we had this year, but truth be told I would've liked if Paul Ryan ran for POTUS.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

I mean, or you could vote for Jill Stein if you want someone who's not a dumbass

It took me a LOT to make it through that sentence with a straight face. I look like I've been hit by a train.

Last edited:

bobjr

Staff member
Well if it was either not voting or voting for someone theoretically you like even if thtey didnt have a chance, why not at least vote for him. If enough people did, the libertarians could move farther and farther up.

That's not how it works. The party has to start with small local offices and then work up that way, you don't suddenly go for the one big election and expect to move up that way. Local elections often don't care about party affiliation either, so its not as big as uphill battle as they think.

And Rubio and Kasich are still terrible, this is coming from the state where Kasich is the Governor. He's just better about hiding his terrible aspects than the guy who only does his job 10% of the time or the guy who literally goes to kill the gay rallies.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
i don't know whether to be more bewildered at trump's performance or people still not seeing a visible difference between the two candidates. man is sexism a ....

bobjr

Staff member
i don't know whether to be more bewildered at trump's performance or people still not seeing a visible difference between the two candidates. man is sexism a ....

I couldn't tell which part was worse, the part where he was racist, the part where he was sexist, or the parts where he was just in coherent.

Also the next debate is about foreign policy with Anderson Cooper, so expect Hillary to do the same again.