• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

chess-z

campy vampire
That debate gave me some hope. I'm pretty sure "buffoonery" perfectly describes Trump's performance this time. Hopefully those on the fence voters will make the reasonable choice and vote for the person who literally screamed "Wrong!" in the mike in a presidential debate.

Last edited:

Mordent99

Banned
That debate gave me some hope. I'm pretty sure "buffoonery" perfectly describes Trump's performance this time. Hopefully those on the fence voters will make the reasonable choice and vote for the person who literally screamed "Wrong!" in the mike in a presidential debate.

How to describe Trump? Words like "stupid", "unprepared", "liar", "blind to the obvious", and "foolishly fell into every trap Hillary set" come to mind.

I can't even remember the last time an audience actually laughed at a candidate in a debate.

chess-z

campy vampire
Trump has shown an amazingly simple vocabulary and an infuriatingly idiotic sentence structure. Reading transcripts of interviews shows that he has trouble finishing sentences. He can't finish a thought without repeating himself like three times, and he refuses to answer a question directly.

That doesn't even begin to cover his strained relationship with the truth, to put it lightly. My best guess is that he is the incarnation of the authoritarian demagogue. A blithering fool. A total clownhouse.

Navin

MALDREAD
Trump sort of seemed okay when he attacked Hillary on her views on trade deals (although, even at that moment it was still a draw) at the beginning. And then......he completely fell apart. He did not prep, and it clearly showed. There were so many easy opportunities he could have hammered Clinton, and instead he got baited by Clinton and ended up talking himself to defeat. Notice how Clinton apologized for the email scandal, and immediately moved on. Meanwhile, Trump went on an awkward self-congratulating rant on birtherism. 400 lb hackers and his 10-year-old son on cyber, the sniffing, stop and frisk (goodbye minority voters) support, admitting he doesn't pay taxes, congratulating himself for not being racist at his Florida club, Rosie O'Donnell, "CALL SEAN HANNITY", etc. Christ, that was terrible.

aggiegwyn

I had a party with my friends to enjoy the debate lol. Watching Trump fumble is always fun, and then of course we would take the time to call out Hillary as well. (But of course I'd rather have her for POTUS than a child rapist)

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Trump has been broken since July. It's just people refuse to believe it or pull the "Well both sides are bad" card, and the latter really are just stupid if they think that.

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
I laughed so much during this debate.
especially watching the other canidates reactions. A lot of my opinions have already been said but I think the best point has yet to be made. Before the debate a lot of press had been saying that Hillary needed to be compassionate. I think what she really needed to be (and what she was) was tough and powerful.
I have a lot of emotions about the debate but most of them are mirrored by a show called FULL FRONTAL with SAMATHA BEE.
I LOVE THIS SHOW!
and (if this works) this is a sample of her bit on the debate:[SPOILER/] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SN57h...X3RvX3dhdGNo&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-verizon-us [\SPOILER]
(im not being paid to premote her I just love her show)
(also sorry if theres issues with the link I didnt know how to do it please dont ban me or anything i just wanted to share it)

Mordent99

Banned

Mordent99

Banned

chess-z

campy vampire
My summary of the latest news: Donald Trump had a loophole to avoid paying federal income tax dor 18 years (which should surprise no one), this will not affect his most nuts supporters cause they're nuts. Trump himself is trying to derail this by throwing around tabloid headlines (suggesting that Hillary was cheating in Bill), and his campaign has refused to comfirm or deny the leaks.

What can I say? He's not reasonable or rational. His supporters are not reasonable or rational. His best move is to make his tax returns public, but he's dug himself so deep in that trench that it'll haunt him no matter what happens. He won't have a good time next debate for certain.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
So, Trump hasn't paid taxes for two decades and had $915 million in losses... according to his LEAKED 1995 tax returns.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

He's only supposed to not have to pay taxes for 18 years, right?

Even so, reporting almost a billion dollars in losses in 1995? This should make all those "we need a businessman to run the country" people pause for a second -- because I'd assume they'd want a good businessman.

chess-z

campy vampire
He's only supposed to not have to pay taxes for 18 years, right?

Even so, reporting almost a billion dollars in losses in 1995? This should make all those "we need a businessman to run the country" people pause for a second -- because I'd assume they'd want a good businessman.

He could've recouped his losses relatively quickly. The loss was probably more of a tactic to get 15 years of 0 income tax. And his supporters are claiming that this was a smart move on his part. Nothing is gonna shake these crazed xenophobes.

Last edited:

Mordent99

Banned
He could've recouped his losses relatively quickly. The loss was probably more of a tactic to get 15 years of 0 income tax. And his supporters are claiming that this was a smart move on his part. Nothing is gonna shake these crazed xenophobes.

Yeah, throwing away almost a billion dollars to avoid paying taxes is "smart". About as smart as selling your car for gas money....