• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

64-51

Hillary is up

Mordent99

Banned
First casualty of the night. Tammy Duckworth is now the projected winner of her Senate race, defeating the incumbent.

As of now, my end says Hillary is leading in Florida and Ohio.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Gotta laugh at anyone that thought this race wouldn't be close.

From a complete joke, to a complete joke with way more support than he has a right to have, got to hand it to the guy. He pulled off the impossible.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Googles predicting a lot of Trump wins.

Not sure I trust Google though, anyone recommend good websites to follow?

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
So they're unamerican because they didn't vote for someone you like and for that they should lose there because of it, that make total sense-.-.

can we just admit that, no matter what happens, those two members of the electoral college who refuse to vote for clinton are unamerican douchebags and they should, by whatever method possible, be removed from their positions

i would feel this way if they refused to vote for trump, too, but i have heard nothing to that effect yet, so like

are your eyes not working?

look, if electors can just vote for whoever they feel like with no regard for the popular vote, what is the point of the electoral college

i mean, yes, what is the point of the electoral college anyway, but one thing at a time

First casualty of the night. Tammy Duckworth is now the projected winner of her Senate race, defeating the incumbent.

As of now, my end says Hillary is leading in Florida and Ohio.

good. mark kirk is a prick.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Google is anything but unreliable though.

He's leading, and I'm quite surprised because he may actually win.

I imagine so. I'm following the Guardian (UK citizen, but still interested in US election race). Seems to be the same sought of trend and more up to date. As I typed it seemed Colorado and Nevada were run by Trump, but they've both changed to leading Clinton. Up to date is nice to see.

Florida seems like the big one.

chalkus

I seem to remember certain people bragging about a Hillary Clinton landslide not long ago. Now Trump is poised to win Virginia, Florida and Ohio. The guy really is in position to win it all, which is something I raised several times in the past but was chastised for. If Hillary does pull it off, it will be by the skin of her teeth.

I don't want that incompetent blowhard to win, but if he does, I can't help coming back here to have a good laugh at the Hillary faithful.