• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

I think there is about 9% of voters left for Florida...looks like it's Trumps :(

Yeah oh god, Michigan and Penn are also leaning Trump somehow...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I can't believe this might actually happen, you can spew all the nonsense you please and say almost anything you want about anything you want, but so as long as your opponent is a generic corrupt politician America will love you regardless of how you act.

Florida this is all on you now.

I can't believe this might actually happen, you can spew all the nonsense you please and say almost anything you want about anything you want, but so as long as your opponent is a generic corrupt politician America will love you regardless of how you act.

We're screwed...literally

Please Florida

Frozocrone

Miraculous!

When you think about it, Trump's had way more media coverage, good and bad. A fair few more loyal supporters (I still remember that Billy guy who encouraged Trump with that woman after 'locker room talk').

It's frustrating and that's just an outsider's view. I can only imagine how some of you must be feeling.

AmethystLeslie

Things are not looking well for Florida.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I think the only good piece of news this week was Young Justice being renewed xD

Ohh America...what on earth are you doing?

So we can expect Mexico to start up monthly payments for a wall any time soon? Gawd

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
The map of the USA coloured in Red before my eyes frustrates me to no end at the minute.

Question, would Bernie Sanders have been better than Clinton?

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
The map of the USA coloured in Red before my eyes frustrates me to no end at the minute.

Question, would Bernie Sanders have been better than Clinton?

Hate to admit it, but probably.

Seriously... what's going on? Why is everything that was blue before red? I'm literally shaking from fear... I'm way too young to die...

chalkus

But I thought there was going to be a landslide? I thought she had it in the bag? I warned people months ago that Trump has to be taken seriously but no one wanted to listen. Now that Orange lunatic might get into the White House.

Hillary Clinton was never a strong candidate to begin with and the scandals she was involved in didn't help.

However, the blue firewall has not been cracked yet so it's not over yet. But Trump definitely has a decent chance of pulling it off.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Yeah. I think Trump's got Florida.

F*** man.