• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Lykouros

Sandslash fan
Well, it's not as if Trump is our new sworn-in emperor. In four years his term will be up unless he's re-elected, and he's only going to get re-elected if he actually does something good for this country. Four years may sound like a lot, but given how terrified people are of Trump somehow 'erasing all progress we've made' over the last eight years, clearly things can be changed in time no matter how great or terrible the situation.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
So LGBT suicide hotlines are legit out of space right now.

i was very definitely considering suicide last night. still am.

i'm not sure if i should feel comforted that i'm not alone or, against all odds, even more terrified.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I doubt Donald would be able to do many things on his own, but the GOP looks like it's about to take Senate and House. I doubt America will turn this into our anthem any time soon.

Sooooo......

How is life?

If this tread is any indication, I recommend you look up "I dreamed a dream."

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
He's joking...

New topic, how well do you guys think Donald will do?

I'm all for optimism, at this point...If Trump does a good job, he proves us all wrong

He's either going to be inept or corrupt, there's no way I see him doing well as president. Deporting illegal immigrants is going to be pretty much impossible and a waste of money. His attitude towards Muslims is going to attract more terrorist attacks. We're probably going to end up even further in debt to China. And I wouldn't be surprised if he drags us into nuclear warfare. At this point I think status quo is the best case scenario here, I don't see any scenario where his policies actually improve the country.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Now its 209-238. I'm preparing to see Russia as the new world's most powerful country by the end of 2018

ebevan91

Fox News is saying Clinton has to win every remaining state. Nate Silver is saying Clinton's best-case scenario is a tie.

I seem to remember certain people bragging about a Hillary Clinton landslide not long ago. Now Trump is poised to win Virginia, Florida and Ohio. The guy really is in position to win it all, which is something I raised several times in the past but was chastised for. If Hillary does pull it off, it will be by the skin of her teeth.

I don't want that incompetent blowhard to win, but if he does, I can't help coming back here to have a good laugh at the Hillary faithful.

I'm with you there. I have no desire to see him win but I will be having a word with all these smug Hilary supporters that insisted Bernie couldn't win and she was the only person fit to beat him.

This is uncofmortably close.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Holy ****, it just occurred to me Trump will be president and Republicans have the very real possibility of having a majority in the House and Senate. **** that's scary.

ebevan91

I bet Harambe would be a good president....

A dead gorilla got over 11k write-ins lol. I hope most of those that did that were in heavy red or blue states.