• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Pennsylvania is split by 4,000 votes. Clinton needs this.

diakyu

What on earth is my country doing? We have become like those we have hated.

I have one single question for America...

Why?
Because both parties decided to go completely mental this election. Now we must live with a literal meme as our president who once asked "Well why not use nukes if we have them".

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I bet Harambe would be a good president....

My sister voted for Sephiroth for president.

I honestly hoped the democrats would somehow end up with congress and block Trump, but this is simply impossible.

diakyu

A man who can't handle his own twitter account will have the nuclear codes, a four minute way to end the world with no one to stop him. Just let it sink in.

U.N. Owen

A man who can't handle his own twitter account will have the nuclear codes, a four minute way to end the world with no one to stop him. Just let it sink in.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I wish we still fought with swords, arrows, and fire. I'm just terrified for our nation now. He might need congress to declare war, but not nuke.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!

Christ almighty. I'm deflated right now.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
My sister voted for Sephiroth for president.

I honestly hoped the democrats would somehow end up with congress and block Trump, but this is simply impossible.

Maybe a real life Sephiroth will swoop down and take out Trump. Many people here would love that probably.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
This is our punishment for not taking him seriously when we should have, but how can you? And why did people stick with him after everything that's happened?

Wikileaks really did end up doing some serious damage. F***

The three states that are going for Clinton right now won't be enough. Trump only needs two of the three states he's leading in to take it home.

U.N. Owen

Funny Part: Fictional people we would like to be presidents: Giovanni, Sephiroth, Emperor Palpatine, and Padme Amadala

Serious Part: GOP is 3 seats away from controlling the House. They're still stuck at 48 from Senate.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Well at least Nevada is Clinton's

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Time for miffed Johan.

My deepest condolences to my Muslim, Latino, LGBT, African American, and female compatriots. I am sorry half of the American electorate decided that their desire for gratification in being seen on top of the world was of greater importance than the well-being of citizens they have effectively announced as being inferior to them.

I am sorry a man who will be going on trial next month for the rape of a 13 year old girl was deemed a greater need for half the country than the safety and acceptance of people regularly discriminated against.

I am sorry the respected freedom of the press will be cut down by a man who wants to gut libel laws.

I am sorry that women's biological independence will be at risk once more by the oncoming influx of TRAP laws and attempts to gut Roe v. Wade completely by Supreme Court picks that were not handpicked by the elected leader of the U.S. as is his job, but by a conservative think tank.

I am sorry to the LGBT community, for the same Supreme Court reasoning, because Obergefell will be next.

I am sorry for the African American and Latino and Muslim communities now that they'll be deemed a constant threat and be subjected to frequent frisk laws, if not antagonized outright but vigilante groups bolstered by a victory of a man that the Ku Klux Klan endorsed.

I am sorry I am one of the lucky ones, one of the "correct" biological background of white, cis males, that I can never truly feel the discomfort and anxiety that so many others will be feeling now that half the nation voted for a man whose entire campaign premise was me vs. you.

I am sorry. And I hope I can make it up to you these next 4 years if you'll let me.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Trump is actually leading Pennsylvania now. So if that doesn't seal the deal, I don't know what does.