• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Swordsman4

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Where did you get this?

Here you go.

British newspaper. Maybe I shouldn't have said confirmed. But Trump was peeling away at 40000 votes with 94% of votes coming in so I wouldn't be surprised if he did win.

diakyu

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

Swordsman4

Here you go.

British newspaper. Maybe I shouldn't have said confirmed. But Trump was peeling away at 40000 votes with 94% of votes coming in so I wouldn't be surprised if he did win.

British newspaper? Dude, stick to CNN; MSNBC; TheBlaze; NBC; ABC and/or Fox News. You need to find a real news source to monitor. Not people on the other side of the globe.

ebevan91

Just a question, if, I say, if none of the two makes it to 270 (I forgot the word here), then who's the winner? The one with the most, right?

Trump wins because of the House.

diakyu

With Republican control of both houses of Congress on top of the presidency, what's stopping it?
It comes off as comic book villinary. I still have some faith, no matter how minuscule it is lol.

But hey, 2016 is the year of Nightmares, so anything is possible. Why.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
y'all.. even if you want to revamp for 2020.. the democrats are going to move center again. an easy blame is the entitled 'progressive' voting block that simply did not show up once Obama wasn't the main protagonist.

what reason do they have to try to appeal to the bernie fernies? we're going right, yo.

I'm not going right. If the Democratic nominee had been just about anyone but Clinton I'd probably be on board in a heartbeat, but I simply cannot in good conscience vote for someone whose political career has left a trail of ruined and war-torn nations in its wake, among many other things. That being said my political opinions haven't changed at all in this election and if I was a liberal before it I'm still a liberal now and will be in the years to come.

It doesn't matter what side of the fence you're on. We're going to survive this presidency. Trump isn't going to wake up someday and launch nukes at Russia for the hell of it. He's not going to start special camps for LGBTQ people. He's not going to start cleansing Muslims or Mexicans. He's not even going to start mass deporting undocumented immigrants. I'm not going to pretend that he's going to be a good president (anyone with bible-thumping Christian fundamentalist creationist as a VP is bound to drag our country back a few years), but the world isn't going to end overnight either.

If you really hate Trump, remember that you still have a voice. Now is the time for you to start using it. Just because he's in office doesn't mean that you can't oppose him anymore.

y'all.. even if you want to revamp for 2020.. the democrats are going to move center again. an easy blame is the entitled 'progressive' voting block that simply did not show up once Obama wasn't the main protagonist.

what reason do they have to try to appeal to the bernie fernies? we're going right, yo.

No, shutup. You and John Madden both stroked yourselves by saying Bernie supporters votes didn't even matter and that at most they would account for only 2% in an election that would likely be won for Hilary by 10%

You can **** right out of here with that ****.

Swordsman4

Also if you read any LGBT person's account of conversion therapy it's just heartbreaking. There's so many suicides/attempts it could never be funny.

See, I know you disagree with me; but this is why I believe states should be given control of these issues. I completely disagree with the homosexual lifestyle, but I believe that people like you and me should go to the ballot box and decide these issues. I want the voice of the American people to be heard not some politician like Trump or Clinton to make that choice for us. It empowers rather than cripples.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Why do you disagree with LGBTQ lifestyles? I'll be amazed if it isn't prejudiced in some form.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The states did have control of the issue.

They did it by electing Trump and Pence and giving more seats in the House to the RNC.

The voice was heard alright.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
No, shutup. You and John Madden both stroked yourselves by saying Bernie supporters votes didn't even matter and that at most they would account for only 2% in an election that would likely be won for Hilary by 10%

You can **** right out of here with that ****.

let's be honest, though:

i think we all feel like the party cares too much about holding the establishment to cede to a further-left influence. yes, we want it to move left. but it's hard to feel like it will.

ebevan91

Pennsylvania has been called finally. It's over.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Let's just hope that everyone screws their heads on straight in four years and votes Trump out of office.

I mean, 11,000 people wrote in Harambe. That's ****ing ridiculous. That's way worse than NOT voting.