• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

ThePokemonmaster11

In his case, it's pretty justified at times. CNN, like everybody else whom Trump whines about like a baby, is just stating stuff he has said or done.

I don't feel either is truly justified, but it's alarming to see presidents that call news sources fake news. In fact, this entire fake news thing needs to stop. We need to go back to reporting facts rather than opinions.

On a side note, here's another reason not to side with or trust Palestine.

http://m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Con...4MjhGMDk2OTEyQkZEREE0REMxRDkzNjVGRkQyRjBFQzE=

Looks like Abbas has found a friend in Vladimir Putin.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I thought the issue was not siding against Israel for Palestine, but rather both are toxic relationships to have and acting like one is better than the other is the wrong move?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I actually didn't know Trump insulted Atlanta along with John Lewis. Who knew my district was crime infested despite the fact that I've walked to marta literally every time at midnight with no problem or that it's failing miserably with its like 10 colleges, Chick-Fil-A Bowl, and bourgeoisie women all over Tinder.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
I actually didn't know Trump insulted Atlanta along with John Lewis. Who knew my district was crime infested despite the fact that I've walked to marta literally every time at midnight with no problem or that it's failing miserably with its like 10 colleges, Chick-Fil-A Bowl, and bourgeoisie women all over Tinder.

Keeping up with the list of people and places and things trump insulted would be a full time job on its own. I am not even seeing most of this stuff make the news lately, because there just simply isn't enough air time to catch all the dumb stuff coming out of his mouth.

ThePokemonmaster11

I thought the issue was not siding against Israel for Palestine, but rather both are toxic relationships to have and acting like one is better than the other is the wrong move?

Personally, I don't see what Israel is doing wrong. It's like getting mad at the kid who finally flattens the bully after the bullied student's repeated pleas to parents and teachers don't work. The kid stands up from himself and people get mad. By the way, Palestine's government is now rewarding a terrorist's widow who decided to drive a truck through a crowd of people in Israel. I'm sure that it's somehow Israel's fault that the Palestinian terrorist decided to drive a truck through a crowd of people...

Remix2

Personally, I don't see what Israel is doing wrong. It's like getting mad at the kid who finally flattens the bully after the bullied student's repeated pleas to parents and teachers don't work. The kid stands up from himself and people get mad. By the way, Palestine's government is now rewarding a terrorist's widow who decided to drive a truck through a crowd of people in Israel. I'm sure that it's somehow Israel's fault that the Palestinian terrorist decided to drive a truck through a crowd of people...

So bombing gaza and killing 80% civilian and building illegal settlements that violate international law didn't cause for alerts that Israel is also Causing the problem as well.

If both side want peace then they need to go to the table and get a two state deal.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

I mean, are you surprised that this guy doesn't know anything about the places he talks about? I'm not sure he even has a brain up there, just a speaker tied to Andrew Breitbart's dead body with a device that deletes every instance of the N-word.

Last edited:

ThePokemonmaster11

So bombing gaza and killing 80% civilian and building illegal settlements that violate international law didn't cause for alerts that Israel is also Causing the problem as well.

If both side want peace then they need to go to the table and get a two state deal.

Israel goes to the negotiating table, but Palestine and other Middle Eastern countries won't agree to a true deal.

http://www.jns.org/latest-articles/2017/1/9/10-failed-state-department-plans-for-mideast-peace

Mordent99

Banned

bobjr

Staff member
Trump canceled the first traditional meeting with Canada to meet Putin in Russia.

ThePokemonmaster11

Trump canceled the first traditional meeting with Canada to meet Putin in Russia.

Is it strange I already miss Obama, even as a conservative? Obama made us look incompetent in the eyes of the world, Trump makes us look incompetent and may be Putin's sock puppet. Great, just great!

bobjr

Staff member
Yes, that's why foreign nation's view of us went up during his presidency.

Remix2

So what exactly wrong with trump vistung Putin? I mean do people really want to start a 2 Cold War?

Speaking of which still no evidence of Russia hacking the election form established democrats

bobjr

Staff member
So what exactly wrong with trump vistung Putin? I mean do people really want to start a 2 Cold War?

Speaking of which still no evidence of Russia hacking the election form established democrats

It's not a simple "Hack the election" results thing. It's a systemic takeover of a full political party. All the top intelligence agencies say the election was compromised in some way, and they don't even deny it anymore. Notice how they say "We won it doesn't matter".

ThePokemonmaster11

It's not a simple "Hack the election" results thing. It's a systemic takeover of a full political party. All the top intelligence agencies say the election was compromised in some way, and they don't even deny it anymore. Notice how they say "We won it doesn't matter".

My question about the hacks are why we didn't see it coming, we interfered and suggested Putin's "election" wasn't legitimate (and rightfully so). Shouldn't we have expected equal measures employed against us?

bobjr

Staff member
We did see it coming, but since it was only the DNC getting hacked Republicans went "Oh it's totally okay".

Russia is actually running out of cash due to the embargo and more importantly how cheap other countries like Saudi and the US can produce oil and natural gas (along with other raw materials), which make up most of their GDP, about two thirds. Now with their ongoing financial crisis (which was a few months ago), Russia was going to run out of money and have to dip into its pensions sometime in the middle of this year. Their currency fell to 33% of its original value after Ukraine and has stabilized at 50%. Though that stability is extremely tenuous.

The way I read it, Russia is running against the clock and something positive for them has to happen and happen soon. Trump happening is a boon to them as Hillary would have crushed their economy even further and wouldn't have to work hard to do it either due to preexisting conditions. If the embargo is lifted then maybe Russia can make money again, but that's not where the bulk of their money comes from and it may not be able to make up for budgetary shortfalls.

If Russia's financial crisis deepens the oligarchs that Putin once subdued will probably move on him because their economy may collapse. If Putin dies it may turn into a no-**** civil war as there's no clear successor and the democratic process that brought him to power is not really respected, nor should it be as Russia has a democratic history that spans only a few decades as strongmen have dominated the country in one form or another since basically forever.

Russia can't afford a protracted war. It costs too much money and they're not doing well financially. They may not even be able to hold what they grab if they grab too much.

Expect shit to go down with Russia most likely within the next year or two as the pensions piggy bank can only last for so long and it will seriously piss off people who rely on those to survive. Some sort of war either external or internal will probably happen, or if we're lucky just a financial collapse. External if they're ascendant or at least wish to distract from internal problems or internal if Putin dies or loses his mandate to govern when the economy collapses.

If Trump dishonors the NATO alliance I'm not sure what will happen. Not nationally. Not internationally. Nothing. It crushes US credibility abroad however. However due to the separation of powers making war falls directly into Trump's hands. He doesn't have to go to war. It's 100% his choice. It could get him impeached, but I'm not sure if that would happen as the republicans own congress. It depends on what their constituents say.

I may not be getting everything right, but unless someone corrects me I think I've gotten the broad strokes correct.

ThePokemonmaster11

We did see it coming, but since it was only the DNC getting hacked Republicans went "Oh it's totally okay".

Russia is actually running out of cash due to the embargo and more importantly how cheap other countries like Saudi and the US can produce oil and natural gas (along with other raw materials), which make up most of their GDP, about two thirds. Now with their ongoing financial crisis (which was a few months ago), Russia was going to run out of money and have to dip into its pensions sometime in the middle of this year. Their currency fell to 33% of its original value after Ukraine and has stabilized at 50%. Though that stability is extremely tenuous.

The way I read it, Russia is running against the clock and something positive for them has to happen and happen soon. Trump happening is a boon to them as Hillary would have crushed their economy even further and wouldn't have to work hard to do it either due to preexisting conditions. If the embargo is lifted then maybe Russia can make money again, but that's not where the bulk of their money comes from and it may not be able to make up for budgetary shortfalls.

If Russia's financial crisis deepens the oligarchs that Putin once subdued will probably move on him because their economy may collapse. If Putin dies it may turn into a no-**** civil war as there's no clear successor and the democratic process that brought him to power is not really respected, nor should it be as Russia has a democratic history that spans only a few decades as strongmen have dominated the country in one form or another since basically forever.

Russia can't afford a protracted war. It costs too much money and they're not doing well financially. They may not even be able to hold what they grab if they grab too much.

Expect shit to go down with Russia most likely within the next year or two as the pensions piggy bank can only last for so long and it will seriously piss off people who rely on those to survive. Some sort of war either external or internal will probably happen, or if we're lucky just a financial collapse. External if they're ascendant or at least wish to distract from internal problems or internal if Putin dies or loses his mandate to govern when the economy collapses.

If Trump dishonors the NATO alliance I'm not sure what will happen. Not nationally. Not internationally. Nothing. It crushes US credibility abroad however. However due to the separation of powers making war falls directly into Trump's hands. He doesn't have to go to war. It's 100% his choice. It could get him impeached, but I'm not sure if that would happen as the republicans own congress. It depends on what their constituents say.

I may not be getting everything right, but unless someone corrects me I think I've gotten the broad strokes correct.

Well, as a Bible believing Christian; I'm waiting to see if a prophesy about Russia, Iran, and Syria along with the rest of the world getting into a war with Israel comes to fruition. Actually, Trump may be the flint that sparks the fire for everything if the conference in Paris doesn't do so first.

So yes, if we're looking at the Gog and Magog war things will hit the fan. There's many ways war could play out it isn't even funny. Trump's hawkish nature startles me. We should speak softly and carry a big stick, not speak as loudly as possible and prepare for war. We're screwed if Trump turns his back on NATO and screwed if we go to war. Does the current generation look anything like the WW2 generation?

Mordent99

Banned
Well, as a Bible believing Christian; I'm waiting to see if a prophesy about Russia, Iran, and Syria along with the rest of the world getting into a war with Israel comes to fruition. Actually, Trump may be the flint that sparks the fire for everything if the conference in Paris doesn't do so first.

Look, I'm old enough to have heard all the crap about the "Mother of All Battles", the Y2K Bug, the Mayan Doomsday fiasco, about Nostradamus' "Angolmois" prediction, the Rapture, and more nutty conspiracy theories about zombies being real than you could shake a stick at.

Forgive me if I'm skeptical about apocalyptic predictions.