• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/trump-i-just-dont-want-a-poor-person-running-the-economy.html

can only have rich people involved in economical decisions, this way they are for sure smart (unlike poor people), won't just want to take the money (unlike poor people who will find ways to steal it), and won't get taken advantage of (because poor people always get taken advantange of by nature). What a great guy. " i love all people" seems to be his statement when ever asked about being a bigot.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It's kinda sad that the reason this healthcare bill might not pass is a few GOP senators don't think it's cruel enough.

Mordent99

Banned
It's kinda sad that the reason this healthcare bill might not pass is a few GOP senators don't think it's cruel enough.

Whatever, but at least it won't pass.

Selfish misers like Cruz and Paul will get theirs, if not in this life, then the next.

Mordent99

Banned
Also, remember when he publically told Russia to find Clinton's emails?

Now Spicer says "He was just joking".

Wonder if that holds up in court.

bobjr

Staff member
So turns out the only 2 countries that think of the U.S. as a better country under Trump are Israel and Russia.

Also it's been revealed rich GOP donors will pull donations if they don't pass the AHCA. Just in case you were wondering why they would try and pass it.

Last edited:

bobjr

Staff member
I'm not super concerned at that case, only because Kennedy has usually been pro LGBT rights in cases. I like to joke it's because he doesn't want to be a villain in any movie that comes out about issues like this, but he's going to be the key deciding factor and he'd basically have to flip all his previous stances.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Germany now legalized gay marriage. Malta will likely be the next country to follow in 5th July.

Edit: Germany's approval for same sex marriage will likely mean that this issue will be a primary issue for EU integration in the future. This is not only a big hurdle for countries that have constitutional ban on gay marriage, but also for countries that have strong opposition to this on public level.

Either way, it is becoming more and more impossible for Turkey to remain in the Western sphere of influence. Any expectation for Turkey's(and most of the remaining parts of eastern Europe) integration to EU in this century should be dropped now.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Let's play a drinking game, folks. Take a shot for every tweet, statement, or any other means of communication from Trump that has 'fake news' somewhere in it. Finish the bottle if it is written in caps. I'm getting sick of seeing this over actual policy if any such thing exists.

Mordent99

Banned
Let's play a drinking game, folks. Take a shot for every tweet, statement, or any other means of communication from Trump that has 'fake news' somewhere in it. Finish the bottle if it is written in caps. I'm getting sick of seeing this over actual policy if any such thing exists.

Call a paramedic first.

Navin

MALDREAD

Republicans don't care. It's all smoke for them to pass whatever agenda they have. They sold the dignity and respect of the office of the presidency away.

Teruhn

You would literally be constantly drunk. And while I'm sure that would numb the shock of this farcical administration, it'd also be quite hard to function enough to maintain a stable income to fuel the constant drinking and subsequent crying in a corner.

One always needs a corner to go cry in.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
"Infinite and beyond" joke makes people at the signing of Trump's renewed space exploration laugh.

Completely flies over...guess who's head.

Buzz Aldrin: Infinity and beyond. (Laughter)

Donald Trump: This is infinity here. It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something, but it could be infinity, right?

Why does it feel like he just goes around in circles when he talks?

Republicans have a serious problem with AHCA. It's basically a catch 22. If you make the bill more moderate(keep taxes on rich, don't defund Medicare/Medicaid etc...) they risk losing senators who want the bill more conservative. And if they make the bill more conservative, they risk losing moderates.

The only way out of this is to sit down with the Dems.

Mordent99

Banned
The ACA is the plan they've wanted for decades. They just resent the fact that Obama's name is on it.

And now, after years of demonizing it, they're between the rock and the hard place, having become the dog who caught the car. They have no idea what to do.

bobjr

Staff member
I mean it kinda sucks that things like that get more attention to the Healthcare Bill getting the 3 votes it needs or the issue with the voter committee wanting to get everyone's private information to help restrict voting rights.

In a recent poll only 1/3rd of Republicans think voting should be as easy as possible for Americans, while 85% of Dems think so.

Mordent99

Banned
I mean it kinda sucks that things like that get more attention to the Healthcare Bill getting the 3 votes it needs or the issue with the voter committee wanting to get everyone's private information to help restrict voting rights.

In a recent poll only 1/3rd of Republicans think voting should be as easy as possible for Americans, while 85% of Dems think so.

If their Rob from the Poor to Fatten the Rich farce of a Healthcare Bill passes, so be it. When their constituents scream for their heads and they realize their money is inedible paper, it will be a wake up call.