• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Mitt Romney is a horrible human being but people are spoiled by Trump having no filter.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I really don’t want to vote but if I don’t then everyone will nag me about it. I don’t trust Biden but Trump has done a terrible job and isn’t lookin* out for the best intentions for people under upper middle class.

Litleonid

I told you a page back lol, Canada is not happy with Trump or the US right now. We are all watching from up here thinking like "what are you guys doing? we will just take care of this problem for you" lololol
Please save us, Canada.

And while I'm not surprised Mitt Romney caved in and showed us how spinless he truly can be, I can't help but feel disappointed in him. His defiance of Trump and vote to convict him, as well as his support for Black Lives Matter has shown us he might have better morals than most Republicans in Washington DC, but in the end, he still showed us we can't count on him. I don't think there is any law saying that a president can't fill a vacancy in an election year, but Mitch McConnel's stunt in 2016 can't be forgiven and should be applied here as well. He is a complete and utter hypocrite.

I've heard many say that if Biden wins, the democrats should expand the supreme court to include more justices to balance out the extreme conservative lean that we will see if the democrats can't block Trump's pick he does not deserve.

Ascended Dialga

Trump rally right now in Pittsburgh. Repeatedly attacking Democrat leaders in his own country as usual.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Few geopolitical updates since my last post:
*US has decided to declare Qatar as a major non-NATO ally sometime in the future. This means Qatar will be essentially treated as if it were a NATO member by US. This follows on Obama-era decision to support Gulf states against Iran.
*Belarusian president Lukashenko inagurated himself for his sixth term today, despite actual inaguration being two months ahead normally. EU now officially considers the Coordination Council, the de-facto government-in-exile, as the legitimate representative, but this remains symbolic. We haven't gone full Guido yet.
*Oil dropped rapidly in Monday due to 2 trillion HSBC corruption report and Libya's reentry to the market. Stock futures are slowly recovering now.
*UN recently reported an extensive report about Turkey's war crimes in Syria with its "moderate" Islamist rebels. This is important for being the next major war crime report on attack on Kurds since 2015 street warfare report by Amnesty International and reports on genocide in Halabja in 1989, though report also includes war crimes commited against other minorities (like Assyrians and Circassians) and of course, Syrian Arabs.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ted Cruz blocks U.S. Senate resolution to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg, citing a “partisan” amendment. In other words, "I'm a Republican disgusted with that."

Rand Paul got owned by Dr. Fauci criticizing him on misconstruing COVID-19 information.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The cops who murdered Breonna Taylor will not be charged, except for one who will be charged for firing bullets into a neighboring house.

So the neighboring building has more rights than a sleeping black woman.
Well, now we know why there was a declaration for a state of emergency. They KNEW people weren't going to like this one bit.

Prepare for the protests, everyone. They're going to get far more outspoken than before.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Well, now we know why there was a declaration for a state of emergency. They KNEW people weren't going to like this one bit.

Prepare for the protests, everyone. They're going to get far more outspoken than before.
Exactly. They knew damn well that what they were planning on doing would cause more anger. They just don't care and don't give a damn. They figure that they can continue to get away with it with little to no consequences.

Ascended Dialga

Two police officers were shot during those protests

I love how everyone in 2016 tried to tell people concerned about a civil war that they were click bait sensationalists that needed to shut the **** up, but the truth is we were just one election off.

Now every major news outlet is taking the prospect seriously and consulting experts who all unanimously agree a civil war is increasingly likely, though it may not take the form of the first, the 2020 election ending in violence is pretty much gauranteed right now, short of some back room deal Biden makes with Trump that promises he won't be prosecuted.

I'd buy a gun.

Litleonid

Also be prepared for Republicans to ramp up their focus on the protests that get violent and continue to spin it as violence and crime will enter our cities and suburbs if Joe Biden wins. They just don't understand or even acknowledge WHY these protests are happening.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Pro Trump girl boss Amy McGrath trailing McConnel by 15 points. Liberals are using the same logic they did on Sanders to trash Booker, that his primary hurt her, and it has nothing to do her policies or anything.

Like, listen. I understand the reasoning that in red states you have to court at least some Republicans, but the reason why this is flawed is because if offered the choice, most people are going to choose coke over diet coke. You have to offer something that's fundamentally different from your competitor. Why would I, as a Republican, choose a moderate, someone who represents just some of my values and is a bit more respectful of decorum and the political process, versus someone who represents nearly all of my values and will ruthlessly make them into reality God speed?

Charles Booker would have kicked the **** out of McConnel, by the way.

Reactions: VS

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Amy McGrath is what happens when you try and pour outside money in instead of building an internal coalition in the state. Booker polled better against McConnell because he had better overall support in the state, and people don't like when candidates get a ton of outside money outside of the primary, but for whatever reason the DNC thought she was the better option despite being down 15 points minimum in every poll.