• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

U.S. Politics: The Biggest Trade in WNBA History

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Honestly I don’t want to vote for either candidate. I just don’t trust Biden that much and I’m not sure exactly why but I definitely don’t trust Trump either and think he made a total mess of everything within the past four years and he keeps throwing fits like a three year old if he doesn’t get his way and continues to throw a temper tantrum until everyone else gives in. Building a wall around the border won’t stop people from sneaking into the US from Mexico when they can also get in via airplanes and through the coast lines of Florida. And Trump really messed up with The Whole Covid situation.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Honestly I don’t want to vote for either candidate. I just don’t trust Biden that much and I’m not sure exactly why but I definitely don’t trust Trump either and think he made a total mess of everything within the past four years and he keeps throwing fits like a three year old if he doesn’t get his way and continues to throw a temper tantrum until everyone else gives in. Building a wall around the border won’t stop people from sneaking into the US from Mexico when they can also get in via airplanes and through the coast lines of Florida. And Trump really messed up with The Whole Covid situation.
Oh god, I hate hearing Americans say this... not being able to vote for either candidate!? Personally I find that so messed up that anyone could not trust Biden enough that they're willing to possibly vote for Donald Trump...

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Oh god, I hate hearing Americans say this... not being able to vote for either candidate!? Personally I find that so messed up that anyone could not trust Biden enough that they're willing to possibly vote for Donald Trump...
I never said that I was voting for Trump. I would vote for Biden just so Trump won’t get my vote but I really don’t want to because something about Biden makes me not trust him.

NeganTheSavior

I knew this debate would be a dumpster fire and they didn't disappoint. My boss and me were actually talking about how awful it was. Though Biden completely annihilated trump when they talked about Coronavirus. Wasn't expecting that.

Litleonid

I knew this debate would be a dumpster fire and they didn't disappoint. My boss and me were actually talking about how awful it was. Though Biden completely annihilated trump when they talked about Coronavirus. Wasn't expecting that.
I think he really annihilated Trump on the climate also, which was one of the few moments Trump hardly had anything to say. The segment on climate change was one of the few civil moments in the debate

After Trump openly called on white supremacists to await his orders in case his attempt of rigging the election fails, and openly encouraged his supporters to "monitor polls" any equivocation between Trump and Biden from the left should be brutally condemned.

It's the 1980's. Reagan is running against resurrected Hitler. Who you do vote for? This isn't hyperbole. I am not memeing. There is no argument you can make that compares Trump and Biden in defense of not voting or voting green that could not also be applied in that situation.

If you cannot decide between a moderate Republican and a Nazi, your leftism is performative and worthless.

BGMaxie

General polls suggest Biden won the debate with the voters, which is good, but there are two more debates + VP debate, so this is just round one.

Something I missed from my last post, but Modi closed Amnesty International's India branch, just like Russia did a few years ago.
I'm waiting for the VP one just so that I can see Harris mopping the floor with Pence.

Words can't even begin to describe that debate. It was awful, largely because of Trump's childish behavior. There shouldn't be another debate if the president can't behave in a civil manner.
Well at least the memorable quotes of the "debate" were good jabs from Biden. But yes this was bad, so bad the debate commission is looking at ways to enforce things harder to prevent these shitstorms.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Despite Fox News joining The Resistance, Donald Trump's approval has risen to %44 for likely voters.

As the election closes, it becomes obvious, like in 2016, Trump's potential victory will be driven by non-traditional White voters.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

With The Don getting the Rona, almost the entirety of Trump's presidential events have been cancelled.

It is very likely the next presidential debate be delayed due to this.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
>Trump mocked Biden for wearing masks
>2 days later
>Trump tested positive for COVID-19

Oh wow, Lmfao. Wow.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member